GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To everyone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
I want to say something to everyone here who has known me and talked to me at some point. I have just suffered something particularly earth shatteringly bad and I am in the worst state I think I have ever been in. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face and I find little reason in my life to live.

Basically the people who have been my so called friends for the majority of my life abandoned me i nthe cruelest way possible, I have nowhere to turn to and my life feels empty.

My depression is so bad that I feel sick and I dont want to continue living one more bit, I just want to say that if I do something stupid tonight like taking my own life, I want to say thankyou to everyone here at the forums for been my friends and helping me out when I needed you.

I hope I do return here and get my life sorted out but I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye.

Take care everyone.

-kyz22-
Sun 12/01/03 at 18:40
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Mythical Pheonix wrote:
> But Once when they were really getting on my nerves I started a fight
> with them and I won with only a scratch on my fist from when I punched
> one of their mouths.
>
> I'm not saying that you should fight them (which proably wouldn't work
> with more than one) will be useless, but after that fight I think I
> made them scared about doing any more hrrible stuff becuase they know
> I'll give them some more Whoop-a$s if they do.
> Now I just ignore them because I am confident i don't have to worry
> about them at all.
> I hope that helps Kyz22. Best of luck.

Half of them were girls though, so I can't hit them. They are bitİhes and are sly and if I could get away with hitting them beleive me I would. One of them is my ex girlfriend and two of the other girls I have been close to emotionally. The guys (two of them) are meant to be my best mates, one of them is now going out with my ex girlfriend which makes things sort of awkward because she hates me as it is. I would have no problem fighting the two lads but the repocussions of it would really suck.
Sun 12/01/03 at 18:32
Regular
I still love you Sheepy.
Sun 12/01/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It sucks when friends turn out to be gits

It's happened twice to me

First was my set of primary school friends who dumped, then last September everyone else dumped me. Which was annoying as I never do anything but be a good friend... although it's complicated and stuff but they suck.

I'm always miserable and an emotional wreck but suicide... I dunno... I don't really fancy it. Just try and think of positive stuff in life... I'm scared of dying, or losing my sight/hearing, or becoming disabled so I appreciate that my life is very comfortable to most.

Ah well, seems you're alright now.
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:47
"The Will of D."
I kind of know what you feel man, even though i have never thought about killing myself I have definetly not had a great life myself.

I was always the one who didn't have many friends and was picked on because I used to have glasses, but over the past year I have turned around and have become more confident with my life and have gathered quite a few friends only a few of them have actually wanted to come to my house, but the others I just talk to when we bump into each other in the corridor.
I definetly know what i's like to have friends and then to have them turn on you, my ex-neighbours used to be my best friends and we used to do nearly everything together, until the second time we had a feud he had some one else who could actually taunt me and totally hate me, and so I have to deal with that.

But Once when they were really getting on my nerves I started a fight with them and I won with only a scratch on my fist from when I punched one of their mouths.

I'm not saying that you should fight them (which proably wouldn't work with more than one) will be useless, but after that fight I think I made them scared about doing any more hrrible stuff becuase they know I'll give them some more Whoop-a$s if they do.
Now I just ignore them because I am confident i don't have to worry about them at all.
I hope that helps Kyz22. Best of luck.
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I've been through my own stages of depression and self pity, but I've learned to get over all that.

Don't worry Kyz, you too will get over it.
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:08
Regular
I say we organize a mass SR suicide. Say tomorrow at 5pm. Anyone in?
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:05
Regular
Everybody join in...

Always look on the brighttttt, side of life, dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun dun
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:00
Bad things happen to everyone, man.
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
I wouldn't bother killing yourself mate. Not worth it...... (not that I would know)
Sun 12/01/03 at 16:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Parr wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
>
>
> What your friends did was really really trerrible. They are obviously
> not your friends. However, killing yourself is deffinately not the
> answer. I think we have all been down there and we have all wanted it

Seriously, I have never ever contemplated suicide. You just have to think about how insignificant everything is to realise that you can still exist in bliss everywhere but there (if you know what I mean) and that whaterver happened *should* not be that important to risk the most valuable possesion of all.

What happened to you man? Sounds pretty nasty indeed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.