GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Xbox Live question- bit different tho"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/01/03 at 00:33
Regular
Might just be a load of bull, but my dad says it was on TV that a piece of software has been developed that allows any modem to work 5 times faster than was currently thought possible. So 56 K modems with the software can reach around 250K.

Would that be fast enough to work on Xbox live? And if not should Ms not allows people witht he software to use Xbox Live? I mean, it would be alot less hastle to get the software than getting Broadband and the increased costs.

That is- if the software exists. Anyone know anymore about it?

PS- Its getting way to quiet in here.
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Might just be a load of bull, but my dad says it was on TV that a piece of software has been developed that allows any modem to work 5 times faster than was currently thought possible. So 56 K modems with the software can reach around 250K.

Would that be fast enough to work on Xbox live? And if not should Ms not allows people witht he software to use Xbox Live? I mean, it would be alot less hastle to get the software than getting Broadband and the increased costs.

That is- if the software exists. Anyone know anymore about it?

PS- Its getting way to quiet in here.
"slightlyshortertagl"
You all have these ideas for topics that you never get round to posting up. don't you?

I mean I have loads but never have had the chance to write them. Or quite simply I couldn't be bothered.

Just mention your ideas here.

I'll get the ball rolling with this;
I once had a half-though-of spoof of Cleaning out my closet that I had called 'Cleaning out my wordcount'. I never got round to typing it becaise I was too lazy.

You know you'va had some ideas. You know it.
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:36
"slightlyshortertagl"
nope, haven't heard anything about it. However you can tweak your connection with a program called DrTCP from adskreports.com but thats won't do anything near 1 and 1/2 times as much.
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:36
"slightlyshortertagl"
i meant adslreports.com

Honest
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
So what did you think? I thought it was way too slow and boring at the start, but it got slightly better towards the end. Its 10 episodes, all one and a half hours, I don't know if I can be bothered to watch them all.
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
So what did you think? I thought it was way too slow and boring at the start, but it got slightly better towards the end. Its 10 episodes, all one and a half hours, I don't know if I can be bothered to watch them all.
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:47
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Did anyone see this show? It was pretty good. Is it true that every episode has a different director? That would be good.
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:54
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Eh. Has this went a bit messed up?
Sun 12/01/03 at 01:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Here is a trailer from my new movie:

RC Mini Rally Car .vs. The Psyco Dog From Hell

The full motion picture will be available later on this year on DVD and VHS...

In the meantime...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/phillip.hudson23/vids/crdg.avi
Sun 12/01/03 at 01:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Here is a trailer from my new movie:

RC Mini Rally Car .vs. The Psyco Dog From Hell

The full motion picture will be available later on this year on DVD and VHS...

In the meantime...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/phillip.hudson23/vids/dg.avi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.