GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Xbox Live question- bit different tho"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/01/03 at 00:33
Regular
Might just be a load of bull, but my dad says it was on TV that a piece of software has been developed that allows any modem to work 5 times faster than was currently thought possible. So 56 K modems with the software can reach around 250K.

Would that be fast enough to work on Xbox live? And if not should Ms not allows people witht he software to use Xbox Live? I mean, it would be alot less hastle to get the software than getting Broadband and the increased costs.

That is- if the software exists. Anyone know anymore about it?

PS- Its getting way to quiet in here.
Sun 12/01/03 at 12:38
Regular
"the burning sky"
Here you got try and solve this! (parr is not allowed to enter contest)

1/x = 3/2x + 1/(x+1)

So in words
1 over x = 3 over 2x + 1 over x+1
Solve it by the end of today! And show working.
Sun 12/01/03 at 12:38
Regular
I don't understand.

SR mustof screwed up a little.
Sun 12/01/03 at 12:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
Here you got try and solve this!

1/x = 3/2x + 1/(x+1)

So in words
1 over x = 3 over 2x + 1 over x+1
Solve it by the end of today! And show working. First to post correct answer wins!
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:18
Regular
I recently bought red faction 2 mainly for the multiplayer, but i can't seem to get any guns apart from one and the oe i do get isn't the defult one its a wierd laser gun. So my question is how do i get all the guns in multiplayer? Thaks for your help
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:22
Regular
I can't seem to get any weapons on multiplayer apart from one and then that isn't the default one it a laser gun. how do i get more than one weapon on multiplayer. please help
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:24
Regular
i can only get one weapon in multiplayer and then that is not the default weapon, can any one tell me how to get more weapons on mutiplayer
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:25
Regular
I did.

Quite a good film in my opinion, Showing its age, but quite scary and chilling in some parts.

I'm considering buying the DVD.

Did anyone find what the significance of that photo at the end? Post your theorys in here.
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:25
Regular
I did.

Quite a good film in my opinion, Showing its age, but quite scary and chilling in some parts.

I'm considering buying the DVD.

Did anyone find what the significance of that photo at the end? Post your theorys in here.
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:26
Regular
i can't get weapons in mutiplayer please help
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:37
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
just a quick sorry for posting the same topic 4 times, i did not mean so please just use one of them and let the other three just die to the bottom of the list

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.