GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC Challenge Weekend 1"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 12:56
Regular
Only 24 hours to the first code is released, have you registered @ wrc.com (follow the PS2 link etc).

Contest 1 closes at midnight Monday (Monday night), it would be nice to get as many people involved on this thread as possible.

I'm sure some smart German/Swede/.... will beat us all by thirty seconds but hey who cares, it's the taking part that counts.

There is still the chance of being the best in the UK.

Perhaps SR will use WRC as one of their Gamer of the Month challenges later in the year.

Post our times here once we get the code, by the way have you all registered with the same username you use here ?, I have.
Mon 21/01/02 at 22:36
By the way, the deadline to register has been extended to 23:59 on the 22nd Jan (24 hours later).

Jolly good!
Mon 21/01/02 at 22:29
Managed to get an hour in just now and fairly happy with:

1:53.10
1:18.58
3:02.70

Total:
6:14.48

Quite happy with that but I know if I'd been playing more this weekend that I could be well under 6:10.

Never mind - off to register my time....
Mon 21/01/02 at 15:09
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Everytime I think of giving up I manage to pull a better time out of the bag, just got 6.11.40, knocking over one second off the third stage.
Getting three perfect stages in one go is so hard.
Mon 21/01/02 at 13:28
Cheers for that - I'll have another go tonight, even if it's just to better my own time.
Mon 21/01/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Forgot to say it finishes at midnight tonight. Then starts again with a new code at midday this thursday.
Mon 21/01/02 at 11:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nat Buc, the code lets you play 3 stages consecutively, total time is just over the six minute mark, all have to be completed on one go, you are given a car, the only settings you can alter are auto or manual gears. Everything else is equal between all contestants (except the times)
Mon 21/01/02 at 10:50
If I'd only managed 6:25 on one stage I'd probably have to go and bury my PS2 in the garden!
Mon 21/01/02 at 10:06
Regular
"  "
lol......just asking :)
Mon 21/01/02 at 09:59
I'M NOT THAT BAD!!!!

In total!
Mon 21/01/02 at 09:54
Regular
"  "
is that 6.25 as in one stage or as in total time over a number of stages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.