GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC Challenge Weekend 1"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 12:56
Regular
Only 24 hours to the first code is released, have you registered @ wrc.com (follow the PS2 link etc).

Contest 1 closes at midnight Monday (Monday night), it would be nice to get as many people involved on this thread as possible.

I'm sure some smart German/Swede/.... will beat us all by thirty seconds but hey who cares, it's the taking part that counts.

There is still the chance of being the best in the UK.

Perhaps SR will use WRC as one of their Gamer of the Month challenges later in the year.

Post our times here once we get the code, by the way have you all registered with the same username you use here ?, I have.
Fri 25/01/02 at 10:47
Portugal.

LOTS of potential crash spots too.
You'll really have to get to learn this one if you're going to get a good time.
Fri 25/01/02 at 10:34
Regular
"  "
Gravel? what country is it?
Fri 25/01/02 at 10:32
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
no, it's on gravel, just as bad if not worse (that's my excuse anyway)
Fri 25/01/02 at 10:30
Regular
"  "
so is no.2 in the snow like u dreaded?
Fri 25/01/02 at 10:29
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Apparantly they have over 30,000 people register so it must take an hour to send that many emails, I'm sure and hour extra practice wouldn't go amiss.
Fri 25/01/02 at 01:31
Hi Ginger ...Will send details in e-mail ...I'm know going to have my first attempt at code 2.
The e-mail from wrc was sent to me at 01.41 am for some reason? ..I thought they would send out the code to everyone all at the same time ..Weird.:)
Thu 24/01/02 at 22:52
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
GSXRBOY, I have lost your login/password etc, if you can email them to [email protected] I will find out your final positions in contest 1.
cheers.
Thu 24/01/02 at 22:41
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I lost all my web pages on my hard drive yesterday, will update them all tomorrow.
Thu 24/01/02 at 22:13
First run wasn't good, this one (2nd) a bit better but should improve on this over the weekend.

2:01.48
3:20.88
2:20.58
-------
7:42.94

I've tried to post it with you too g1nger.
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
just checked my inbox and realised I was emailed the code at 2.12am doh !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.