GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC Challenge Weekend 1"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 12:56
Regular
Only 24 hours to the first code is released, have you registered @ wrc.com (follow the PS2 link etc).

Contest 1 closes at midnight Monday (Monday night), it would be nice to get as many people involved on this thread as possible.

I'm sure some smart German/Swede/.... will beat us all by thirty seconds but hey who cares, it's the taking part that counts.

There is still the chance of being the best in the UK.

Perhaps SR will use WRC as one of their Gamer of the Month challenges later in the year.

Post our times here once we get the code, by the way have you all registered with the same username you use here ?, I have.
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
GSXRBOY, I will post your time no problem, once I can get into site I will let you know where you finished up in first challenge.

PS. how did you find out the code at 2.43 this morning ?, it should have been secret until midday should it not ?.

My PC gave up the ghost yesterday afternoon only now back working.
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:21
Hmmm... this one was hard. 07.43.64 and I haven't even managed to stay on the road on all 3 stages. :(
Thu 24/01/02 at 09:09
Looking forward to a good session tonight - anyone know where the stages are by the way?

Please not Sweden....
Thu 24/01/02 at 02:43
Here we go ...weekend code 2 is PHY8ZP

GOODLUCK GUY'S
Thu 24/01/02 at 01:55
Hi ppl ...I'm looking forward to weekend 2 and i'm hoping to be more of a challenge towards you guy's. I expect the next challenge will be on gravel.

Ginger ..I will e-mail my time code to you the same s before, if that's ok with you mate? ..I'm really gonna go for it and try and climb up the uk chart this weekend.

GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL!!:)
Thu 24/01/02 at 01:50
Hi ppl ...I'm looking forward to weekend 2 and i'm hoping to be more of a challenge towards you guy's. I expect the next challenge will be on gravel.

Ginger ..I will e-mail my time code to you the same s before, if that's ok with you mate? ..I'm really gonna go for it and try and climb up the uk chart this weekend.

GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL!!:)
Wed 23/01/02 at 14:24
Regular
"size does matter"
That's cause I think nothing is impossible. Ok, some things are:)))

Anyway, I've got to go to a meeting soon, so I won't be around till late at night. If I have some good news about my times...
Wed 23/01/02 at 14:20
You make it sound so easy.....
Wed 23/01/02 at 14:13
Regular
"size does matter"
Of course you can't knock off 20 seconds in one go. But twenty shots, with one second on each... You can do it!
Wed 23/01/02 at 14:09
Regular
"size does matter"
I registered, I think you're not supposed to get to log onto the site between the end of one and the beginning of another challenge, maybe I'm wrong. I tried too, but I couldn't. And I think it said that you'll be able to view the results only on Tuesday?

Yes, I'll get the code from the site. I'm gonna try the first challenge again tonight, but I doubt I can make it much faster.

And Thursday, I'll be with you guys, taking on the second one, whatever it will be. Then we can compare times straight away.

The crappy thing is that I'm really busy at work and I'm gonna have a visitor over the weekend, so I'll have to try to find every little bit of spare time to keep up with you guys...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.