GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daer Meka..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 10:17
Regular
Hello, and welcome to my brand new problem page. If you have a problem regarding gaming, or any aspecct of your life, then please feel free to post here, and I'll try to see if I can come to some kind of a solution for you.

Here's a couple of the letters I've already recieved:

Dear Meka,

Please can you help me, I'm having an awful time at the moment. I imported a Gamecube from Japan, and I managed to get the box open without any help, but from there I am stuck.

There are loads of leads, but I can't get them all in the television.

Can you please help me?

Nintendo fan, 26, Stoke.

Certainly Nintendo fan. First of all start off my removing your mittens. Now take the instruction manual to a proper adult and ask them if they can help you. Don't ask other Ninties, as you'll have the same problems there.

Hope this helps, Meka.

Dear Meka,

I wiz wundrin wot gamez I should get wen da Gamecube comes out! I don' really like da kiddy games cos I int a kiddy no more. Don' tell me 2 get a Gaystation or a sex-Box cos they is suckers consoles!!!

Limp Bizkit fan, 14, Da Hood.

I'm sorry LB fan, but you're beyond help.
Page:
Fri 11/01/02 at 12:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
last night i dream i was a fire engine and i out fire out and went "dee-dar-dee-dar" down the street and cars got out my way
but when i woke i had to stay inside because mum says i am special and things are outside that can hurt me

is there anything to do in my room apart from be on net all day because i go to chat room and nice man in germany want me to visit and play with his clowns?
Fri 11/01/02 at 12:54
Regular
"not dead"
Goatboy wrote:
> last night i dream i was a fire engine and i out fire out and went
> "dee-dar-dee-dar" down the street and cars got out my way
but when i
> woke i had to stay inside because mum says i am special and things are outside
> that can hurt me

is there anything to do in my room apart from be on net all
> day because i go to chat room and nice man in germany want me to visit and play
> with his clowns?

You could pretend that your bed is on firs, and pretend to be a fire engine, and put it out.

Don't use any real water though, especilly not on your computer.

Ask your mum for some games, and get a proper adult to install them for you.

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:17
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Gear double-dragon

I love to jump up and down on my bed, sometimes I jump really high.

AS
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Dear Meka

Why are all the playstation owners in the bottom maths and science sets at at school?
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:30
Regular
"I confused?"
dear meka
is my story any good?
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
"not dead"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Gear double-dragon

I love to jump up and down on my bed, sometimes I jump
> really high.

Be careful that you don't bang your head.

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
"not dead"
VenomByte wrote:
> Dear Meka

Why are all the playstation owners in the bottom maths and science
> sets at at school?

Because they're too busy playing games to do their homework.

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:32
Regular
"not dead"
Dr Nebster crippen wrote:
> dear meka
is my story any good?

I haven't read it yet.

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:34
Regular
"I confused?"
Will you read it now?
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:43
Regular
"not dead"
Dr Nebster crippen wrote:
> Will you read it now?

Okay, I read it. It was alright. Could have had a bit more of a twist to it, and a little more descriptive of the surroundings and the characters.

Oh, and the paragraphs should have been spaced a little better to ease readability.

On a good note it kept my interest until the end.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.