GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daer Meka..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 10:17
Regular
Hello, and welcome to my brand new problem page. If you have a problem regarding gaming, or any aspecct of your life, then please feel free to post here, and I'll try to see if I can come to some kind of a solution for you.

Here's a couple of the letters I've already recieved:

Dear Meka,

Please can you help me, I'm having an awful time at the moment. I imported a Gamecube from Japan, and I managed to get the box open without any help, but from there I am stuck.

There are loads of leads, but I can't get them all in the television.

Can you please help me?

Nintendo fan, 26, Stoke.

Certainly Nintendo fan. First of all start off my removing your mittens. Now take the instruction manual to a proper adult and ask them if they can help you. Don't ask other Ninties, as you'll have the same problems there.

Hope this helps, Meka.

Dear Meka,

I wiz wundrin wot gamez I should get wen da Gamecube comes out! I don' really like da kiddy games cos I int a kiddy no more. Don' tell me 2 get a Gaystation or a sex-Box cos they is suckers consoles!!!

Limp Bizkit fan, 14, Da Hood.

I'm sorry LB fan, but you're beyond help.
Page:
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:48
Regular
"not dead"
Goatboy wrote:
> Dear Meka,

Often I find myself restricted by UK law from acting with swift
> and unrelenting fury on those that clearly slow the herd.
I find this
> frustrating, as nature clearly lets all other species eat the lame to advance
> the greater good.
Why can I not adopt the role of Shiva and cleanse my planet
> of the flotsam and jetsam that plagues me?

Thanks

UK law is unfortunately on the side of the moron here. If we were to cleanse the planet of the stupid the Government fear that the rest of us would see through them, and rise against them.

Whilst there are enough morons on the planet to keep them in power you would face a lengthy jail term for your actions.

Sorry

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dear Macca...Sir Paul?

If you visited Lilliput and, whilst you were sleeping, the lilliputions tied you up with rope and the like, would you initally be annoyed, but later start to enjoy it thinking it a little kinky?

I'd like to think you would.

AS
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Oh.
Thanks anyway.

Damned Dirty legal system
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:52
Regular
"not dead"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Dear Macca...Sir Paul?

If you visited Lilliput and, whilst you were sleeping,
> the lilliputions tied you up with rope and the like, would you initally be
> annoyed, but later start to enjoy it thinking it a little kinky?

I'd like to
> think you would.

It really does depend, AS. If they just left me I would probably be a little frustrated.

I might quite like for the little men to walk all over me though.

It's an interesting question AS.

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:53
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dur Dongon

You may not be a lady, but your all woman

AS
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:55
Regular
"not dead"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Dur Dongon

You may not be a lady, but your all woman

AS, I'm afraid that isn't the case.

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
Dear Meka

I'm at school now....

can you suggest a way i can get outta school cause it is increasingly annoing me....

Whatisdainternet@aol
(in Geography lesson)
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:57
Regular
"not dead"
HelloHowAreYou wrote:
> Dear Meka

I'm at school now....

can you suggest a way i can get outta
> school cause it is increasingly annoing me....

Whatisdainternet@aol
(in
> Geography lesson)

I suggest you try the door.

In all honesty though school is good. Learn as much as you can, and enjoy being able to leave at 3:30 or whenever.

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dear Meka-DragQueen

If you owned the tardis, would you, after every meal, travel back in time to about half an hour before you ate and and take the clean plates with you, to save repeated washing, inadvertantly creating the tea-time paradox?

Or would you squander your mastery of the time and space by constantly hiding in the shadows, around corners and behind doors before popping out suddenly to surprise your past or future self?

AS
Fri 11/01/02 at 12:07
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Dear Meka

You can't spell.

Craw
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.