GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ridding the world of evil"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 11:32
Regular
A Sunday afternoon spent waiting in a computer store for the simian to work the till out.
And me and my mate spent the drive home ranting about how most people shouldn’t be allowed out and we came to the following conclusions:
As a scientist, he will forgo his endless quest for superpowers by mixing chemicals and falling into vats of bubbling stuff and now intends to create a formula that will eliminate stupid people.
You have nothing to fear unless you fall into the following categories:

You migrate to DIY stores for “things for the house” on a Sunday, and spend 20 minutes looking at curtain rods going “ooh nice”

You name your house, despite living on an estate somewhere you still put a plaque up that says “Little Cottage” and insist your mail is addressed just so.

You put neo-classical roman columns outside your semi-detached house with a name

You have stained glass windows, those little round ones with a bird in the middle.

You drive a Fiesta/Uno/Nova and think by removing the name badge, blacking the windows out and having neon on it, you are cool and sexy.

You listen to those in-car CDs that only seem to have buzzing bass and 180bpm drum machines on, and you leave the door open whilst you stand with your chimp mates in a car-park of a fast food restaurant.

You have a squat dangerous dog called “Savage” or “Vinnie Jones” that you let wobble out your estate after dark, then spend 20 mins standing on your doorstep at 11pm shouting it’s name and kicking it when it runs past you with a limb in it’s mouth.

Your idea of eating out is going to a place where they have pictures of the food on the menu and it’s coated in easy-wipe plastic.
---

There are more categories, but I forgot them already.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:02
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> G Spot.

See, that's the thing and the perfecte example of women vs
> men.

For years, women "Orgams please. Locate the clitoris"
Men
> "Found it!"
Women, "Damn, well then find the G spot"
Men
> deflat inwardly and start to cry.

I demand that you pay royalties to Scotland, for the use of Mr. Connolly's greatest sexual comedy moment, I demand you pay it, now!!!

:D
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's going to get deleted isn't it?
Regular
There is something worse than women, though...........

That's the Englishman. English women?? Not a problem, welcome in this beautiful land any day of any week, but Englishmen are so narrow minded, that Beckham's free kick was the TV sporting moment of the year........

Also, richard Burns won the WRC, well done, but he was heralded as the first Englishman to win the WRC, brilliant, a step towards independence maybe?? No, because when Colin McCrae won, he was the first Brit to win, not the first Scotsman, no, the first brit, damn dirty english hippies..........
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Tallulah wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> Oi!
This was a harmonious den of man
> before you entered
> and started pitting us
> against each
> other.

Fine, I'll go. Adieu.

This is the bit where we all beg for you to
> stay in order for you to amuse us some more. :-)

Please dont, the thought of a man begging turns my stomach.
Mon 07/01/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
G Spot.

See, that's the thing and the perfecte example of women vs men.

For years, women "Orgams please. Locate the clitoris"
Men "Found it!"
Women, "Damn, well then find the G spot"
Men deflat inwardly and start to cry.
Mon 07/01/02 at 14:58
Regular
"not dead"
Tallulah wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> Oi!
This was a harmonious den of man before you entered
> and started pitting us
> against each other.

Fine, I'll go. Adieu.

This is the bit where we all beg for you to stay in order for you to amuse us some more. :-)
Mon 07/01/02 at 14:57
Bonus wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> The male mind works thus:

The world is collapsing, fires
> rage and disease is
> rife.
A man stops and starts laughing to himself
> because the mushroom cloud
> heralding the end of life as we know it looked
> a bit like a boob.

That's a bit in depth and serious for a man's mind isn't
> it?? He would at least need a woman to point it out to him first,
> surely........

That might be because men are so thick, that they need things pointing out to them (ie G Spot, but thats a different topic altogether).
Mon 07/01/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Lets none of us go there again.
Mon 07/01/02 at 14:55
Doughnut Monster wrote:
> Don't make him mad you don't want him to "smash yoo wiv his stick" do
> you?

Err, no - do you?
Mon 07/01/02 at 14:54
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> The male mind works thus:

The world is collapsing, fires rage and disease is
> rife.
A man stops and starts laughing to himself because the mushroom cloud
> heralding the end of life as we know it looked a bit like a boob.

That's a bit in depth and serious for a man's mind isn't it?? He would at least need a woman to point it out to him first, surely........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.