GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ridding the world of evil"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 11:32
Regular
A Sunday afternoon spent waiting in a computer store for the simian to work the till out.
And me and my mate spent the drive home ranting about how most people shouldn’t be allowed out and we came to the following conclusions:
As a scientist, he will forgo his endless quest for superpowers by mixing chemicals and falling into vats of bubbling stuff and now intends to create a formula that will eliminate stupid people.
You have nothing to fear unless you fall into the following categories:

You migrate to DIY stores for “things for the house” on a Sunday, and spend 20 minutes looking at curtain rods going “ooh nice”

You name your house, despite living on an estate somewhere you still put a plaque up that says “Little Cottage” and insist your mail is addressed just so.

You put neo-classical roman columns outside your semi-detached house with a name

You have stained glass windows, those little round ones with a bird in the middle.

You drive a Fiesta/Uno/Nova and think by removing the name badge, blacking the windows out and having neon on it, you are cool and sexy.

You listen to those in-car CDs that only seem to have buzzing bass and 180bpm drum machines on, and you leave the door open whilst you stand with your chimp mates in a car-park of a fast food restaurant.

You have a squat dangerous dog called “Savage” or “Vinnie Jones” that you let wobble out your estate after dark, then spend 20 mins standing on your doorstep at 11pm shouting it’s name and kicking it when it runs past you with a limb in it’s mouth.

Your idea of eating out is going to a place where they have pictures of the food on the menu and it’s coated in easy-wipe plastic.
---

There are more categories, but I forgot them already.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:16
Regular
"not dead"
Tallulah wrote:

And why has everyone else decided to
> join in and pick on me? See, I knew this would happen. Woe is me.

This isn't picking on. Honestly, you trying posting here in the evenings as a female. Jesus, it's usually a bloodbath!
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This has turned from amusing banter between two fiery individuals into a free for all insult-fest.

Not a nice thing.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:14
Goatboy wrote:
> Tallulah wrote:
GB, you goddamn fraud, I was a bit impressed with that
> little
> witty comment, but you pilfered it off someone. I now see you
> through different
> eyes.
--

I didn't know, I swear!
I would never
> intentionally pilfer.
I got elected Notable on the strength of my inane
> tomfoolery and would never knowingly use other material.

*sobs*

I am
> emasculated.

Does that make you a enuech? Who elected you Notable? I never did.

And why has everyone else decided to join in and pick on me? See, I knew this would happen. Woe is me.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:13
Regular
"not dead"
Tallulah wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:

I shall let you kids snatch at the
> hem
> of her
> frock.

No thanks.

It's quite obvious that you are
> the one she wants.

> I wouldnt want you within a two mile radius of my skirt.

And I would not want you within a two mile radius of mine.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:12
Regular
Tallulah wrote:
True. Ok then, Jocks are ruled out of this. Only
> for a short while tho, till you annoy me again.

Typical woman, give her a phone and a TV, and all is forgiven, and who said that men don't understand them........

;)
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:12
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:

I shall let you kids snatch at the hem
> of her
> frock.

No thanks.

It's quite obvious that you are the one she wants.

I wouldnt want you within a two mile radius of my skirt.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Tallulah wrote:
GB, you goddamn fraud, I was a bit impressed with that little
> witty comment, but you pilfered it off someone. I now see you through different
> eyes.
--

I didn't know, I swear!
I would never intentionally pilfer.
I got elected Notable on the strength of my inane tomfoolery and would never knowingly use other material.

*sobs*

I am emasculated.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:11
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Tallulah wrote:

Please dont, the thought of a man begging turns my
> stomach.

Don't worry, I wasn't going to.

You're a nasty piece of work, Mister.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:10
Bonus wrote:
> Tallulah wrote:
That might be
> because men are so thick

See, Scottish
> men are an exception to the rule then?? Because we invented telephones and TVs,
> something you broads wouldn't never survive without.....

:D

True. Ok then, Jocks are ruled out of this. Only for a short while tho, till you annoy me again.
Mon 07/01/02 at 15:09
Bonus wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> G Spot.

See, that's the thing and the perfecte example
> of women vs
> men.

For years, women "Orgams please. Locate the
> clitoris"
Men
> "Found it!"
Women, "Damn, well then
> find the G spot"
Men
> deflat inwardly and start to cry.

I demand
> that you pay royalties to Scotland, for the use of Mr. Connolly's greatest
> sexual comedy moment, I demand you pay it, now!!!

:D

GB, you goddamn fraud, I was a bit impressed with that little witty comment, but you pilfered it off someone. I now see you through different eyes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.