GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is the x-box good enough for me to sell my PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/12/01 at 11:02
Regular
what do i do? what do i do?
i need help!
Do i sell my ps2 raising the money for an X-box or not?
When i first got the PS2 i was, obviously, dead against the X-box, but now more info is coming out about the X-box i am beginning to worder whether i made the right decision when buying a PS2.
I am now trying to decide whether i should sell my PS2 which is on its 2nd wave of games, and buy an X-box which will mean i have to go through all the launch process of a console again, waiting for some good game line-ups.
What im asking for is opinions and info from pals who are also thinking of turning to the dark side or fans of the X-box/PS2. Know of any good games for the X-box? Anyone know how much better the x-box is graphically? Then please help! I dont want to make a mistake!
Let me hear from ya!

Mike
Sat 22/12/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Digging!"
xbox is pants, even compared to the ps2. you have to install games on it and it can get virus's but it doesnt have a virus cleaner!
Sat 22/12/01 at 11:46
"period drama"
Don't do it!

X-box isn't going to be any good.

keep an eye on the GC though...
Sat 22/12/01 at 11:29
Regular
"DS..."
no, but the Gamecube is good enougth for you to sell your PS2.
slik ~_~
Sat 22/12/01 at 11:11
Regular
"WWJD"
Don't sell your PS2 i don't know what games you've got for it now but there is a line of ganes all ready out now that are BRILLIANT! for example GTA3, DMC, SD3:JBI, J&D, SSX Tricky, FIFA 2002, Pro Soccer Evo, Red Faction, SH2 and THPS3 there are many more but these are the ones i could think of with all of these games for selection why would you sell it there is alot of playability right here i would deffenetly stick with your PS2. There wont be any good games out for the X-Box yet any way. It's PS2 all the way
Sat 22/12/01 at 11:02
what do i do? what do i do?
i need help!
Do i sell my ps2 raising the money for an X-box or not?
When i first got the PS2 i was, obviously, dead against the X-box, but now more info is coming out about the X-box i am beginning to worder whether i made the right decision when buying a PS2.
I am now trying to decide whether i should sell my PS2 which is on its 2nd wave of games, and buy an X-box which will mean i have to go through all the launch process of a console again, waiting for some good game line-ups.
What im asking for is opinions and info from pals who are also thinking of turning to the dark side or fans of the X-box/PS2. Know of any good games for the X-box? Anyone know how much better the x-box is graphically? Then please help! I dont want to make a mistake!
Let me hear from ya!

Mike

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.