GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is the x-box good enough for me to sell my PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/12/01 at 11:02
Regular
what do i do? what do i do?
i need help!
Do i sell my ps2 raising the money for an X-box or not?
When i first got the PS2 i was, obviously, dead against the X-box, but now more info is coming out about the X-box i am beginning to worder whether i made the right decision when buying a PS2.
I am now trying to decide whether i should sell my PS2 which is on its 2nd wave of games, and buy an X-box which will mean i have to go through all the launch process of a console again, waiting for some good game line-ups.
What im asking for is opinions and info from pals who are also thinking of turning to the dark side or fans of the X-box/PS2. Know of any good games for the X-box? Anyone know how much better the x-box is graphically? Then please help! I dont want to make a mistake!
Let me hear from ya!

Mike
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:20
Get an X Box
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
1. Sell your PS2 and get a GameCube. Eventually we're gunna find ALL the top PS2 games, on the Cube, so what's the difference??

2. Keep your PS2 and DON'T get X-box, especially if you liked the original PS. Anyway, Bill Gates has ENOUGH money!! The price will soon go down, and we may find out from others that it'll good enough to buy.

This is a descision I leave to you...
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:12
Yes...
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:07
Regular
"  "
Been Here Longer wrote:

You can't tie down a T-Rex with a shoe lace, and there's no stopping
> Microsoft.

Ever tried?
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:33
Regular
"pob, the originator"
He needs advice, he's already got taste.
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:33
Or get a MegaDrive.
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:29
Regular
Well get a GameCube then
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:28
Regular
"pob, the originator"
½pint wrote:
> Then again, if cost isn't a
> matter, just get both!!!

He already HAS a PS2.
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:24
Regular
"¬_¬"
If you could get £300 for your PS2, which is the price of an XBox, I would say go for it. But, you can only get about £150, which means that you'll still have to pay a lot. That said, if you're not too bothered about cost, you should get an XBox cos they're a lot better. Then again, if cost isn't a matter, just get both!!!
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:22
Never mind - Duff scored.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.