GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Megaupload/ Game Downloaded From Torrent- Please help!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/07/07 at 19:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Does anyone know a site with a list of songs avaliable ot download using Megaupload? I've been surfing the web looking for songs from Editors album but I could only find one track. Help!
Wed 11/07/07 at 21:07
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Did that do the trick?
Wed 11/07/07 at 20:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Thank you :D
Wed 11/07/07 at 20:23
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
You need to unmount it from your virtual drive
Wed 11/07/07 at 19:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I've got rid of everything, but there's a 395mb .iso file in mydocuments called gp3 and it won't let me delete it, says it's being used by another person. I also can't find Daemon tools on the Add/Remove files list.
Wed 11/07/07 at 19:12
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Well if I give a long detailed walkthrough I'm sure it'll get removed but you should have been moving things (or just one thing, most likely) out of the no-cd folder *into* the c:/program files/.../grand prix 3/ folder.
You could always try burning the .iso and installing/running from a physical CD drive, that should get you around all the anti-no-cd checks.
Wed 11/07/07 at 19:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I've given up :( Thanks anyway.
Wed 11/07/07 at 19:00
Regular
To be honest I'm surprised this is still here, I thought it was mainly due to an inconspicuous original thread title but we're not really meant to talk about stuff like this on the boards.
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Now when I try opening it, I get the 'Please insert CD' come up!
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:54
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I copied it (So it was still in it's original location as well) from the program files thing you told me about just now into the no_cd folder, which is where I put that bimk32 thing I dwnloaded from the internet. I'm now copying and pasting everything in the gp3 folder in my documents and everything from the program files as well into the no_cd folder.
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:47
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Hm, I'm confused... when you say you moved those files, like the ldata directory, where did you get it from, and where did you move it to?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.