GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Megaupload/ Game Downloaded From Torrent- Please help!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/07/07 at 19:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Does anyone know a site with a list of songs avaliable ot download using Megaupload? I've been surfing the web looking for songs from Editors album but I could only find one track. Help!
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:56
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Well, I installed the program, extracted the files, I then went to play the game and that happened. I'll try what you mentioned.
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:54
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
You haven't said what you've done.
The conventional method is to mount the ISO into a virtual drive with, Daemon Tools (Google it) or something similar, install, then if necessary (usually is), apply no-CD patches (usually involves overwriting the game .exe with a replacement) which you can normally find on gamecopyworld (google it).
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:42
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Now it's asking me to insert the CD.

Blast...

Anyone?

EDIT:

I found this:

GRAND PRIX 3 Uk Ver.1.0

This is a Fixed Nocd gp3.exe from the Class version of the game.
Compressed file using petite 1.4

NO CD Instructions (Safedisk Protected)

1.Install the game (Full installation)
2.Copy the GP3.exe from the archive into the Microprse\Grand Prix 3
replacing Gp3.exe
3.Play the game

This will also give you the full videos

There's a folder called No_CDcrack, I open it, click on the name of the game, and it says 'This application failed to start because the BINKW32.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem'.
Wed 11/07/07 at 16:31
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Ok, so i've downloaded it (The game) and it comes up on winrar as an .iso file, and opens it up with NTI CD Maker when I open it. I just want to play the game, what do I do?
I've just clicked on extract files to see what that does... Looks like that worked. I might have more questions later :)
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:37
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Ta very much pb :)
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:36
"possibly impossible"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> So will I still be able to use the game once WinRAR has expired?

Yes, it's only to uncompress it to start with, nothing to do with the game. They just compress the files so it's quicker to download the one smaller file.

Anyway, just use the link in the last post, will download in a few mins, anyway.
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:35
"possibly impossible"
http://www.mininova.org/tor/767140

is what you need.
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
So will I still be able to use the game once WinRAR has expired?
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:34
"possibly impossible"
Trial version would be fine for now, anyway. Just pops up with a message after so many days and you can still use it...
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I looked for WinRar on the web but all I could get were trial versions. Looks like i'll have to get it off of a torrent tomorrow. Thanks pb :)

EDIT: Could you recommend one from this list for me? I'm afraid they're all just meaningless to me! :)

Click Here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.