GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Megaupload/ Game Downloaded From Torrent- Please help!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/07/07 at 19:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Does anyone know a site with a list of songs avaliable ot download using Megaupload? I've been surfing the web looking for songs from Editors album but I could only find one track. Help!
Fri 06/07/07 at 17:00
Regular
Sorry, basically it means uploading the same amount of data as you've downloaded. Say the album is 80mb, to get a ratio of 1.0 you must upload 80mb to your "peers" (other people downloading). I mean its not necessary (unless you're on a private site) but if everyone didn't seed then torrents just wouldn't work. To stop seeding you just right click the torrent and choose stop, at least in Azureus you do, I'm assuming its the same with most clients.
Fri 06/07/07 at 16:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
MJ wrote:
> a torrent to 1.0.

What does that mean, and is there any way to stop seeding?
Fri 06/07/07 at 16:47
Regular
Once you've finished downloading (leeching) you begin to seed yes. BitTorrent relies on people sharing and therefore you should really seed a torrent to 1.0.

If you change your mind add me anyway as I've got the album, if not, have fun getting used to torrents!
Fri 06/07/07 at 16:41
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think i've mastered it, although I'm not sure what seeding and leeching is. I think Seeding is someone who has downloaded the file and is sharing it, I was wondering once i've downloaded the file other people would access my computer?
Fri 06/07/07 at 16:12
Regular
Add me on msn.

mjswerve at hotmail dot com
Fri 06/07/07 at 14:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I never got the hang of torrents. I mean you have to download something to download it from, then sign up to a site (Most of the really good ones requiring invitations) and then I haven't got a clue with what to do with the file.
Fri 06/07/07 at 13:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Surely just search Google with the name of the album followed by the name of the site you wish to find it on? Not that I condone illegally downloading music, but there are an awful lot of file hosting sites.
Fri 06/07/07 at 10:07
Regular
Why not just use torrents? Would be far easier.

[edit] To answer your question I don't but can you not search megaupload at all?
Thu 05/07/07 at 19:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Does anyone know a site with a list of songs avaliable ot download using Megaupload? I've been surfing the web looking for songs from Editors album but I could only find one track. Help!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.