GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Discussion Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/11 at 18:22
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Due to lack of activity/active players, I have decided to finish the predictions and just change this into a place football can be discussed amongst those of us who follow the sport away from the general chat. I'll probably bring it back for EURO 2012 :)

Current Hot Topics:
A new season begins
Summer Transfers

Original Post:
Show Spoiler
Page:
Tue 06/06/17 at 14:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bad news for my local team Ilkeston Town as they've been wound up due to a £15,000 outstanding bill they can't pay.

The chairman has said he's going to appeal but it looks like Ilkeston will no longer have a football team :(
Sun 04/06/17 at 10:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"

dav2612 wrote:
Only saw the 2nd half but I was disappointed in June. And far too much rolling around from both teams.

The first half was a lot closer than the first but overall I enjoyed the match, even though like you say there was a lot of playacting and overreacting, but that's to be expected from continental players these days. The sooner the authorities bring in retrospective bans for trying to con the ref the better.

But well done to Real Madrid for their 12th win, which is Zidane's 5th trophy in just 18 months. The question today is was that Bale's last game for Real? The question should be why would he want to leave?
Sat 03/06/17 at 22:40
Regular
"And in last place.."

Smedders wrote:
This season is the 6th in a row that Ronaldo has scored at least 10 goals in the Champion's League. I can't stand the vain idiot as a person (let's face it he opened a museum dedicated to himself) but you can't argue he's one of the greatest footballers ever.

Hard to argue with those thoughts.

Only saw the 2nd half but I was disappointed in June. And far too much rolling around from both teams.
Sat 03/06/17 at 21:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Looks like Real Madrid are going to retain the trophy, 3-1 up with 20 minutes to go.
Sat 03/06/17 at 08:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"

dav2612 wrote:
I read something recently where Richard Gough said he doubled his wages moving from Spurs to Rangers. How times have changed now.

Here's the article: Richard Gough

It's a real eye-opener as to the state of football today and how a great club can implode in a short period of time. I just hope Rangers can get back to somewhere like they used to be and challenge Celtic for the title once again.
Sat 03/06/17 at 08:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It's the Champion's Leage final tonight, Real Madrid vs Juventus with Real aiming to retain the title they won last year for the 10th time.

Just been watching the manager interviews on Sky Sports and both are saying it's a real 50/50 match but I think they're just being respectful to the other side as I think Real are the better team and if they perform tonight will come away with the trophy again.

This season is the 6th in a row that Ronaldo has scored at least 10 goals in the Champion's League. I can't stand the vain idiot as a person (let's face it he opened a museum dedicated to himself) but you can't argue he's one of the greatest footballers ever.
Fri 02/06/17 at 13:29
Regular
"And in last place.."

Smedders wrote:
Even Sunderland got £93.471m for finishing bottom!

Relegation doesn't sound that bad.

I read something recently where Richard Gough said he doubled his wages moving from Spurs to Rangers. How times have changed now.
Fri 02/06/17 at 12:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"

dav2612 wrote:
I see chelsea won £150.8m for winning the Premier League. As a comparison, across the border Celtic won £2.948m for their league win.

Even Sunderland got £93.471m for finishing bottom!
Fri 02/06/17 at 09:56
Regular
"And in last place.."
The money thrown around the Premiership never fails to amaze me. Usually it is obscene wages but now I see chelsea won £150.8m for winning the Premier League. As a comparison, across the border Celtic won a £2.948m for their league win. Not even a bonus rounding up to £3m for Celtic's undefeated treble.

Thu 01/06/17 at 10:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Looks like Hart's Man City career is well and truly over now that City have had a £35 million bid for Benfica's goalkeeper Moraes accepted.

Be interesting to see where Hart ends up and if he stays at England's number 1 keeper.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.