GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Discussion Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/11 at 18:22
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Due to lack of activity/active players, I have decided to finish the predictions and just change this into a place football can be discussed amongst those of us who follow the sport away from the general chat. I'll probably bring it back for EURO 2012 :)

Current Hot Topics:
A new season begins
Summer Transfers

Original Post:
Show Spoiler
Page:
Wed 21/06/17 at 17:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Fixtures are out and Forest host Millwall on the first day of the season, 5th August.

We could have had a much tougher game than this to kick off our campaign and hopefully we'll get the win to get off to a good start and then capitalize on it.

We're away to Derby on the 14th October and then we host them at the City Ground on 10th March - two dates to put in my diary!

Wed 21/06/17 at 08:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
EFL fixtures out at 9am today, I'll be looking for the Derby fixtures first.
Mon 19/06/17 at 18:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not sure it'll make any difference!

They seem to be playing around with a lot of football rules at the minute (instead of the usual goal line technology etc that is designed to see if rules have been broken).

I was reading an article recently about a proposal to make a 4th substitution should the game go to extra time which I think is a good idea.
Mon 19/06/17 at 16:57
Regular
"And in last place.."
Anyone in favour of changing the half lengths to 30 minutes?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40311889

Perhaps I am just glazing over but I'm not seeing the difference. If there is only 30 minutes of effective play out of the 45 minutes then what difference does it make if the half is 30 minutes but the ref stops the watch more often?
Sat 17/06/17 at 16:18
Regular
"And in last place.."

Smedders wrote:
Forest have singed Hibernian striker Jason Cummings for an undisclosed fee.

I must admit I've never heard of him but looking at his performances last season he got 23 goals in 39 games to help Hibs to the Championship title so he seems to be a decent player.

Hopefully he'll get us a few goals next season and we won't be in the same relegation battle we were in last season.

He has done well for Hibs so will be interesting to see f he can do the same in the Championship.
Sat 17/06/17 at 15:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest have singed Hibernian striker Jason Cummings for an undisclosed fee.

I must admit I've never heard of him but looking at his performances last season he got 23 goals in 39 games to help Hibs to the Championship title so he seems to be a decent player.

Hopefully he'll get us a few goals next season and we won't be in the same relegation battle we were in last season.
Sat 17/06/17 at 09:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ronaldo's spat his dummy out over this tax evasion investigation and says he's definitely going to leave Spain over it, which has put Man Utd on alert as he's always expressed his love for the club and a desire to return there before he retires.

Will he be back in the Premiership next season? We'll have to wait and see.
Wed 14/06/17 at 12:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It wasn't a bad match last night but being beaten by a team who had 10 men for most of the second half is not a good thing for England.

Butland made some good saves but looked nervy and vulnerable at points as well, and even though France had some key players missing or on the bench they were the better team on the night and deserved the win.
Tue 13/06/17 at 17:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
We've got yet another unnecessary and useless friendly tonight away in France.

I really don't know why they bother with them, it's been a long season for the players so just let them have some quality time off to get ready for next season.
Sun 11/06/17 at 13:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well done to the England Under 20's who have beaten Venezuela 1-0 to win the World Cup!

Hopefully in a few years they'll be doing it for the senior team!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.