GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Discussion Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/11 at 18:22
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Due to lack of activity/active players, I have decided to finish the predictions and just change this into a place football can be discussed amongst those of us who follow the sport away from the general chat. I'll probably bring it back for EURO 2012 :)

Current Hot Topics:
A new season begins
Summer Transfers

Original Post:
Show Spoiler
Page:
Tue 30/05/17 at 16:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
So the Wenger will he / won't he stay has finally been answered as he signs a new 2-year contract.

I personally think that Arsenal need a new manager with fresh ideas who can take them forward and it will be interesting to see the reaction of the fans to the news.
Mon 29/05/17 at 19:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Two of the most boring teams in the Championship play-off for a place within the 'elite' ;¬) My favourite comment on the whole match was ...

"As a neutral ... totally boring from both sides, Wagner's and Stam's style of play produce 'football' but no goals!!! Penalties again for a team thrown into the Lion's Den" ...

Says it all really
Mon 29/05/17 at 19:14
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well done to Huddersfield for getting promotion to the Premiership. It was harsh on Reading, losing on penalties, but the match was very close and it had to be decided somehow.

£170 million payday for 5 penalty kicks! Not bad for an afternoon's work.
Mon 29/05/17 at 11:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Championship play-off today, Reading vs Huddersfield in a match worth an estimated £170 million.

My head says Reading by my heart says Huddersfield, although looking at the betting Huddersfield are favourites which has surprised me.
Sun 28/05/17 at 19:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Smedders wrote:
Well done to Celtic for winning an unbeaten treble for the 4th time in their history, this time going the whole season unbeaten.

Not a complete surprise in the Scottish 'Premiership' is it ... ;¬)
Sun 28/05/17 at 18:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Congratulations to Blackpool who gained promotion to League 1 after a 2-1 win over Exeter in the play-off final.

After their fall from grace these last few years at last the fans have something to celebrate.
Sun 28/05/17 at 11:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well done to Celtic for winning an unbeaten treble for the 4th time in their history, this time going the whole season unbeaten.

Hopefully next season some of the other teams, probably Aberdeen, will be able to improve and give them a better run for their money.
Sat 27/05/17 at 19:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What a great game it turned out to be. Chelsea had a player sent off, then equalized, then Arsenal went straight down the other end and scored and managed to hold on for a 2-1 win.

After a poor season Arsenal have some silverware and maybe this will convince Wenger to sign a new contract.
Sat 27/05/17 at 18:25
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Arsenal are outplaying Chelsea in every area of the pitch and thoroughly deserve their 1-0 lead.

It was a bit of a controversial goal as it looked like a handball in the build up but Chelsea need to up their game significantly or there is no way they are going to win this game.
Sat 27/05/17 at 17:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
So here we go, the FA Cup is about to start. While my heart wants Arsenal to win I think it will be Chelsea lifting the trophy.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.