GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Discussion Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/11 at 18:22
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Due to lack of activity/active players, I have decided to finish the predictions and just change this into a place football can be discussed amongst those of us who follow the sport away from the general chat. I'll probably bring it back for EURO 2012 :)

Current Hot Topics:
A new season begins
Summer Transfers

Original Post:
Show Spoiler
Page:
Sat 10/06/17 at 19:37
Regular
"And in last place.."

Smedders wrote:
I think a draw was a fair result but even though I'm English I can't help but feel sorry for Scotland fans who were less than two minutes away from an historic victory.

We don't get many moments of joy in international football. We also don't score many free kicks nevermind 2 in a row. Bit theatrical for the 2nd free kick though - the arms were up before the fall.
Sat 10/06/17 at 19:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What a finish to the England vs Scotland game!

England 1-0 up after an Oxlade-Chamberlain goal that the keeper should have saved, then two superb free kicks puts Scotland 2-1 up before Kane equalizes in the 2nd minute of stoppage time.

I think a draw was a fair result but even though I'm English I can't help but feel sorry for Scotland fans who were less than two minutes away from an historic victory.
Sat 10/06/17 at 19:00
Regular
"And in last place.."
I would have taken a draw before the game started but disappointing to get the lead so late and then concede.
Sat 10/06/17 at 16:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
England vs Scotland about to start, really looking forward to it. I think Scotland will be a tough test for England but I think that we'll just nick it.
Sat 10/06/17 at 10:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've just seen Sweden's last-gasp winner against France last night in the World Cup qualifier - what the hell was the goalkeeper playing at!

I don't think he'll be very popular with his teammates or the fans at the minute!
Fri 09/06/17 at 17:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think Man Utd have made a big mistake in not offering Ibrahimovic another contract. OK he's out until early next year but look at the impact he had last season.

I know he's soon to turn 36 but he's still one of the best strikers in the world and even if he couldn't make the whole 90 minutes any more he could still have been a "super-sub".

I know Mourinho doesn't make many mistakes but I feel he has made a big one this time.
Fri 09/06/17 at 09:20
Regular
"And in last place.."

Smedders wrote:
Rooney earns £1,488.10 per hour 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so it takes him 11 hours to earn £15,000. Just shows the gulf that has opened up in football these days.

One of these vastly overpaid players could save that club and not even notice the loss of earnings. But they won't.

That is a ridiculous salary Rooney is on.
Thu 08/06/17 at 19:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I was really pleased to see that Craig Shakespeare has signed a 3-year contract to be the permanent manager of Leicester, he really deserves it after his performance last season.

If they perform like they did at the end of last season they'll be pushing for the title or Europe again!
Thu 08/06/17 at 14:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"

dav2612 wrote:
Quite sad, especially with the money being thrown about at the top.

Rooney earns £1,488.10 per hour 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so it takes him 11 hours to earn £15,000. Just shows the gulf that has opened up in football these days.
Wed 07/06/17 at 15:05
Regular
"And in last place.."

Smedders wrote:
Bad news for my local team Ilkeston Town as they've been wound up due to a £15,000 outstanding bill they can't pay.

The chairman has said he's going to appeal but it looks like Ilkeston will no longer have a football team :(

Quite sad, especially with the money being thrown about at the top.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.