GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Discussion Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/11 at 18:22
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Due to lack of activity/active players, I have decided to finish the predictions and just change this into a place football can be discussed amongst those of us who follow the sport away from the general chat. I'll probably bring it back for EURO 2012 :)

Current Hot Topics:
A new season begins
Summer Transfers

Original Post:
Show Spoiler
Page:
Sat 27/05/17 at 10:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
FA Cup final day today and hopefully we'll have a good game. Both Wenger and Guardiola will be desperate for some silverware to appease their fans after a barren season, and I think it will be Guardiola who will be celebrating come 7-30pm.
Sun 21/05/17 at 14:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It’s the final games of the Premiership season today, and as Chelsea are the champions and Sunderland, Middlesbrough, and Hull are down we just have the 3rd and 4th places to decide today, which will be filled by two of Man City, Liverpool, or Arsenal.

Arsenal are at home to Everton and are in good form at the minute, where as in the last month or so Everton seem to have taken their foot off the gas and haven’t been playing well. Arsenal have been in the Champion’s League for the last 20 seasons and will no doubt be going on the attack from the off as only a win will give them a chance of a top 4 finish, and I think that they will come out with a win today.

Liverpool are at home to Middlesbrough, who are already relegated, and while I don’t want to jinx them with this prediction I think that Liverpool will have a comfortable straight forward win today.

Man City are away to Watford, who are in a bit of turmoil at the minute as this is their manager’s last game, but that could work both ways, either they will be downhearted and easy to beat, or they will be really up for the game to make their manager go out on a high and be tough to beat. I think it will be the former and that Man City will win here today.

The rest of the matches are really only significant in a financial way, as each extra place a team finishes up the league means another £1.9 million for the club. Given the predictions I’ve given above I think that Man City and Liverpool will join Chelsea and Spurs in the Champion’s League next season.
Sat 20/05/17 at 16:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well done to Millwall who are promoted to the Championship after beating Bradford this afternoon.

It was a very close match but an 85th minute goal by Morrison sealed the win and avenged their defeat in the final last year.
Sat 20/05/17 at 15:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
0-0 at half time in the Bradford vs Millwall match. It's not been a bad half, a bit nervy at times which is understandable given the prize for the winners, and both sides have had a few chances but not managed to convert them into goals.
Sat 20/05/17 at 14:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
So what does everone think about this new post-match review panel for diving indidents? Sam Allardyce has been very vocal against it but I think it's a good idea as long as it is obvious that someone has dived.

If there is any doubt then players must not be punished, but if there is obvious daylight between the two players then they deserve a two match ban for cheating.
Sat 20/05/17 at 11:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bradford vs Millwall today in the League 1 play-off final.

I think it will be a close match and wouldn't be surprised if it went all the way to penalties, however I think that Bradford will come out the winners and will be playing in the Championship next season.
Fri 19/05/17 at 20:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just been reading about the League 2 play-off matches last night, both ending 6-5 on aggregate and both ties being won with a goal in the 95th minute - what are that chances of that happening!
Fri 19/05/17 at 13:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"

Smedders wrote:
Leicester need to improve in the second half as if they don't then no doubt Spurs will get a few more.

And they got four more for a 6-1 win. It wasn't that Leicester were particularly bad it was more that Spurs were excellent and by far the better team.

Kane scored four to go two goals clear of Lukaku for the golden boot, and I just hope that this result doesn't jeopardize Craig Shakespeare's chances of getting the manager's job full time.
Thu 18/05/17 at 20:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Spurs 2-0 up at half-time at Leicester and it's a deserved lead, they've been the better team, had the most possession and shots and they've put away their chances when they've had them.

Leicester need to improve in the second half as if they don't then no doubt Spurs will get a few more.
Thu 18/05/17 at 19:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Leicester vs Spurs about to kick off, Spurs are finishing in 2nd and Leicester have nothing to play for but hopefully it will be a good match.

Assuming both teams are up for the game I think Spurs will just nick a win.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.