GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Discussion Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/11 at 18:22
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Due to lack of activity/active players, I have decided to finish the predictions and just change this into a place football can be discussed amongst those of us who follow the sport away from the general chat. I'll probably bring it back for EURO 2012 :)

Current Hot Topics:
A new season begins
Summer Transfers

Original Post:
Show Spoiler
Page:
Wed 28/06/17 at 08:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
So England lose on penalties to Germany and are out of the Under 21's Euro Championships.

Some things never change.
Tue 27/06/17 at 17:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Half-time and it's 1-1. Germany took about 20 minutes before they started to get going but after that outplayed England for the rest of the half and deservedly went 1-0 up. However, it wasn't long before England equalized from a corner which was an excellent finish.

Overall Germany have been the better team and England would probably have been happy to go in to the break one goal behind, going in level was a bonus and hopefully Aidy Boothroyd will give a good half-time team talk and England will be a bit more competitive in the second half.
Tue 27/06/17 at 16:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
England vs Germany is at 5pm in the Under 21's Euro Championships.

England are the underdogs but hopefully they'll be able to emulate the Under 20's at the World Cup and kick on to the final and maybe even win it.
Mon 26/06/17 at 15:53
Regular
"And in last place.."

Smedders wrote:
Meanwhile in the Premiership Frank De Boer is the new Crystal Palace manager.

To think there was once a time that both de Boer brothers played for Rangers. How times have changed.

The season kicks off on Thursday with the Europa League qualifier.
Mon 26/06/17 at 14:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not good news for Derby as Watford sign their top-class midfielder Will Hughes for £8 million. OK the money will probably be made available to get a replacement and maybe a few more players but if Derby want to seriously challenge for a Premiership place they need to hold on to their top stars.

Meanwhile in the Premiership Frank De Boer is the new Crystal Palace manager. I've not really heard much about him as a manager but just reading his record he won the Dutch title four years in a row with Ajax so he much have something about him to have done that, although his 85 days in charge of Inter Milan were a disaster. We'll have to wait and see how he does at Palace.

Leicester have also been told they must part with the best part of £40 million quid to sign Sigurdsson from Swansea. If I were Leicester I'd tell them to stuff it, there's no way he's worth that much.

Sun 25/06/17 at 08:25
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Football Gossip

Some interesting stuff here, I know it's all gossip and rumours but it looks like Premiership clubs aren't planning on slowing down in their spending this summer and we could see some interesting transfers both in and out before the start of the season.
Sat 24/06/17 at 08:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Wenger seems to be a lot more proactive at the minute, now he's after Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette for a reported £44 million.

I expect that he will retire after this new 2-year contract ends and it looks like he's really going to go for it and try and win the Premiership one last time.

Even though they've not challenged for the title in recent years I think this will be Arsenal's best chance of winning it for some time.
Fri 23/06/17 at 08:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
SPL fixtures are out today at 9am.

As usual I'll be looking for the Old Firm Derby fixtures, but it'll be nice this season if maybe Aberdeen could kick on from last season and put in good challenge for the title.
Thu 22/06/17 at 21:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
England Under 21's are 3-0 up against Poland and are heading for the semi-finals of the European Championships, which aren't until next Tuesday. They deserve the scoreline as they've been totally dominant all through the match.

Well done guys!
Thu 22/06/17 at 16:36
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
England Under 21's are playing Poland Under 21's tonight for a spot in the semi-finals of the European Championships.

Put simply if they win they're in to the semis, and if they put in a good performance like they did against Slovakia they should get there.

Come on England!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.