GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Discussion Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/11 at 18:22
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Due to lack of activity/active players, I have decided to finish the predictions and just change this into a place football can be discussed amongst those of us who follow the sport away from the general chat. I'll probably bring it back for EURO 2012 :)

Current Hot Topics:
A new season begins
Summer Transfers

Original Post:
Show Spoiler
Page:
Fri 14/07/17 at 17:16
Regular
"And in last place.."

Smedders wrote:
Forest have gone raiding north of the border again and signed Ranger's winger Barrie McKay for £500,000.

I don't know anything about him, dav2612 what's your opinion on him?

I was surprised at the price as he was promoted, by Warburton himself I believe when Rangers manager, as being worth a few million. He is a good player on his day but that was his issue at Rangers, it didn't always seem to be his day.

New Rangers manager clearly didn't fancy him much but in all honesty I think we should have held on to him.

Fri 14/07/17 at 16:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest have gone raiding north of the border again and signed Ranger's winger Barrie McKay for £500,000.

I don't know anything about him, dav2612 what's your opinion on him?
Fri 14/07/17 at 13:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What a strike from Rooney on his first game in his return to Everton. It's obvious he wasn't happy at Man Utd last season and that showed in his form.

Hopefully for him a return to his boyhood club will rekindle his passion for the game and he'll get back to his best.
Thu 06/07/17 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Everton and Man Utd have agreed a £75 million fee for Lukaku.
Yes £75 million!

I agree he's a top-class player but is he up there with the likes of world-class players such as Ronaldo, Bale, and Suarez who went for similar amounts? No chance.

I think Mourinho is an excellent manager but if I was a Man Utd fan paying goodness knows how much to see their team play each week and then the club goes and pays way too much for a player like this I wouldn't be best pleased.
Wed 05/07/17 at 14:25
Regular
"And in last place.."

Smedders wrote:
What a disaster for Rangers last night, losing 2-1 on aggregate in the Europa League qualifiers to a team of part-timers from Luxembourg, arguably their worst defeat ever.

They did manage to hit the bar three times when the score was 0-0 but when you consider their opponents are ranked among the teams who play in the Welsh league and had lost their other 13 games in Europe, scoring just one goal in the process, you realize just how bad last night's result was.

It's a real shame how far Rangers have fallen from their heyday, when they had world-class players like the McCoist and Gascoigne and Walter Smith as manager. Hopefully they can get out of this nosedive and get back to challenging for the title and cups like they deserve to be doing.

Disaster is the word. Embarrassing would also be very applicable. New manager didn't convince me from his time late season and he is hardly off to a flying start this season. And financially this is a big blow too.
Wed 05/07/17 at 09:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What a disaster for Rangers last night, losing 2-1 on aggregate in the Europa League qualifiers to a team of part-timers from Luxembourg, arguably their worst defeat ever.

They did manage to hit the bar three times when the score was 0-0 but when you consider their opponents are ranked among the teams who play in the Welsh league and had lost their other 13 games in Europe, scoring just one goal in the process, you realize just how bad last night's result was.

It's a real shame how far Rangers have fallen from their heyday, when they had world-class players like the McCoist and Gascoigne and Walter Smith as manager. Hopefully they can get out of this nosedive and get back to challenging for the title and cups like they deserve to be doing.
Sat 01/07/17 at 08:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Derby look about to take another step backwards by selling yet another key player, this time Tom Ince who looks like he is off to Premiership new boys Huddersfield.

I thought Derby would have a good chance of promotion this season if they built on last season, but all they seem to be doing at the minute is getting rid of their best players and have yet to replace them.
Fri 30/06/17 at 20:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think Bournemouth will be a force to be reckoned with this season after the superb signings they've made - Nathan Ake, Asmir Begovic, and Jermaine Defoe, who will all make a massive improvement to the squad both in defence and attack.

It is unbelievable that only a few years ago they nearly went out of the league altogether and now they are holding their own in the Premiership and are looking good to become an established top-tier team.
Wed 28/06/17 at 16:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
At last people are going to be tried for the Hillsborough tragedy, 28 years later. Being a Forest fan I know a number of people who were there, but fortunately they were in the Forest area and not in the crush.

However, they did have to witness the terrible events that afternoon before they got out of the stadium and that is something that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.

After the unlawful killing verdict last year I expect a number of the people charged today will end up behind bars.
Wed 28/06/17 at 08:58
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Prince William and David Cameron along with the FA have become embroiled in this World Cup bid fixing controversy.

Click Here

Doesn't make good reading, trying to do a vote-swapping deal with South Korea which isn't allowed, as well as considering giving away Knighthoods for favours.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.