GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IIII (4)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
What would you like to be in the next installment of The Grand Theft Auto series?

i have a idea (one big one) which would make every PS2 owner buy it straight away, here it is:

MULTIPLAYER----- now surely this will be put in the next game, imagine it (especially on i-link connection) you causing havoc and getting the poilce onto you both but then going in two different directions so the cops will lose you easily. This would also be helpful in doing certain missions where one of you would chase someone while the other would keep ramming the cops away from the chaser.

good idea?
KR
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Bah"
lot of top ideas in here!
MM
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:14
Regular
yeh and this topic was made before the annocuement so maybe...
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:53
Regular
i was talking about GTA3 looked good first time i saw it =) i remember reading about it for ages in all the PS2 magazines and then when it finally came out it was brilliant. the gang wars i have now are excellent. i have completed the missions so every one hates me except the yakuza so i team up with them and kill all the cartel cruisers that i come across and this stretch of road outside the save point on island 2
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think the Yakuza are the best gang in the game ;-)

I like the idea someone put in (sorry, just forgot your name) about the online game where all of us could meet up and form a gang :-) That'd be a laugh, the SR forum vs the world ;-))
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:59
Regular
ahem =)

any ways i think that if we all went on at 6:30 at night or some time then we could meet up at a loactaion each time and then go out and set a road block so the other net users would ahve to kill us to get past
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
sorry ;-)) yeah, a neat little idea - we could choose a certain area as our territory :-)
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:11
Regular
i think that would happen first on the getaway because that has been put back so it can go on the internet. i think this could persuade me to buy the internet for my PS2. we could meet up at a certain place, park all our lorrys (cars get pushed over to easily, but you will need one for a quick getaway) and then open fire on all the other net using gangs. maybe after we get well known enough we could get more people and just rule the game completely. =)
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
a blockade of tanks would be good ;-))
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:21
Regular
yeh but i have just had another good idea...

on GTA3 at the moment we all play as the same guy green trousers black hair and black jacket right?,
but when we go online we could have a create your own guy with our gang having the same colours and the same car colours with custonised words on it.
Sat 12/01/02 at 14:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah sounds good :-) Wonder what our colours would be like ;-))

I think the Yakuza stinger would be one of the better cars to have ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.