GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IIII (4)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
What would you like to be in the next installment of The Grand Theft Auto series?

i have a idea (one big one) which would make every PS2 owner buy it straight away, here it is:

MULTIPLAYER----- now surely this will be put in the next game, imagine it (especially on i-link connection) you causing havoc and getting the poilce onto you both but then going in two different directions so the cops will lose you easily. This would also be helpful in doing certain missions where one of you would chase someone while the other would keep ramming the cops away from the chaser.

good idea?
KR
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:57
Regular
what about GTA london 2 which british police cars and big ben and big red buses and things like that AND A MULTI PLAYER
Tue 18/12/01 at 20:06
i say real cars and real car names, that wld add an edge to the game, 'cos u'd have to get a certain car for each job etc.
Tue 18/12/01 at 20:57
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I doubt very much that car manufactuers would allow this. They hate seeing their cars smashed up, and they would probably cry if they saw their beloved creation carrying out bank robberies.

If they didn't allow GT3 to have car damage, GTA3 has no chance.
Tue 18/12/01 at 21:00
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Multiplayer is definately the way to go in the future. It's really the only major thing that can make the game any more complete. And, to be honest i'm not bothered about having real cars, the ones in the game do just fine.
Tue 18/12/01 at 21:14
that would be cool but you and your mates should be rivals and you can kill each other on the way through the game and kill your mates family in the game and maybe have some fun raping his wife that would fix the prostitute problem of paying for sex
Tue 18/12/01 at 21:14
Regular
"pob, the originator"
Online. Ooooooh baby! Imagine having 16 people flying in helicopters over Liberty City and actually blowing up buildings with some sort of geo modular technology. Weh hey! The most obvious thing is multiplayer but I would like it if you could fly for a long time rather than have a 'you have flown for 4 seconds!' sign come up - demeaning.
Tue 18/12/01 at 22:32
hang on... did someone say 'multiplayer'??
its a great idea!! an entire city open for poeple to join in and be good or... umm... bad!!
u cant add much more to the game to make it any better, but a multiplayer version would be excellent. just imagine... gangin up with ur mate to take on someone from the other side of the globe!!! doin jobs together and coverin each other when the cops r on ur case!!! Fun??
the motorbikes and plane/chopper ideas too would be nice like o(^_^)o (pob) said... (but i actually flew for 9 second!!!)
anyone agree... or not!!???
Tue 18/12/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
there are some Grand ideas here hope the game makers are noting it down
Tue 18/12/01 at 23:03
yeah right... as far as the game developers r concerned, this site is a waste of space!! they'll never c wot the real games players want... never do never will!!!
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:38
Regular
POP
I like the idea of on line stuff we could all meet up and start a gang and then start a massive gang war against people over the net.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.