GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IIII (4)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
What would you like to be in the next installment of The Grand Theft Auto series?

i have a idea (one big one) which would make every PS2 owner buy it straight away, here it is:

MULTIPLAYER----- now surely this will be put in the next game, imagine it (especially on i-link connection) you causing havoc and getting the poilce onto you both but then going in two different directions so the cops will lose you easily. This would also be helpful in doing certain missions where one of you would chase someone while the other would keep ramming the cops away from the chaser.

good idea?
KR
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:16
Regular
"  "
Thats a pants idea. My ideas ace...here it is.....

When walking around, have shops (e'g' car shops). If you go in and kill evry customer and worker it's your shop. Now go out and steal cars, take em back to your garage and put a price on them. Have cars, guns and drug shops.
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:17
Regular
Great idea....

???
Tw&t
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:18
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Asher D wrote:
> My idea:

When walking around, have shops (e'g' car shops). If you go in and
> kill evry customer and worker it's your shop. Now go out and steal cars, take em
> back to your garage and put a price on them. Have cars, guns and drug shops.
> Anyone like the idea.

Hmmmmm, there is blurring the line between reality and then there is stepping over that line so far youcan no longer see it. I hope you do not go near your local Electronics Boutique any time soon.

" But officer its my shop now - see they are all dead so its mine all mine haa haaa haaaaaa........."
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:20
Regular
SR better watch out, Santa's bringing an Uzi and grenades (i've been good this year)
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:23
Regular
"  "
soz ahser.....:(

But i think o GTA4 it should be a online world and stuff...people open up different usinesses....u would need to buy food to stay alive.....u could bye a car....or nick one but there would be a risk of getting chucked out the city...u could get jobs to earn money and stuuf....it would be like a real world.!!!!!
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:25
Regular
it wouldn't work. Everyone would want to be bad and it would be just one big riot, not as fun as beating people on your own and having a few pedestrians or mafioso join in. Maybe multiplayer would be better...
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:30
Regular
"  "
yeah well....err. there would be prizes for the best citizen each month.
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:35
Regular
the pedestrians wouldn't be as fun to maul because each one of them would be happily kicking each other to death or spraying the local area with bullets.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:44
Regular
yeh shenmue tried to do that where you had to do jobs for hours and hours until you got any way.
boring apparantly
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:50
Regular
"es argh"
You should be able to beat up kids, and there should be a very large and funny variety of weapons, like a teddy bear, and maybe some british cars :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.