GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IIII (4)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
What would you like to be in the next installment of The Grand Theft Auto series?

i have a idea (one big one) which would make every PS2 owner buy it straight away, here it is:

MULTIPLAYER----- now surely this will be put in the next game, imagine it (especially on i-link connection) you causing havoc and getting the poilce onto you both but then going in two different directions so the cops will lose you easily. This would also be helpful in doing certain missions where one of you would chase someone while the other would keep ramming the cops away from the chaser.

good idea?
KR
Sun 13/01/02 at 22:29
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
and then you come round the corner with a tank

Oh Dear
Sun 13/01/02 at 22:23
Regular
that idea would also be good for checking the coast is clear and assasinations etc...
Sun 13/01/02 at 22:18
Regular
if we worked as a team we would be un stoppable and what about setting traps? we could use that voice activation thingy and one of us could be at the top of a road and look out for the car we need to blow up then they could say to one of us at the bottom that the car is on the way doen and get ready to blow it up?. i might send send some of these of to rockstar.
Sun 13/01/02 at 22:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Not just that but are they good players ? We could be sent to our doom if they're bad ;-))

if there were gonna be leaders it'd probably be best to see how everyone plays ;-) Plus we might even find that we're all good at particular things and are better sticking to our certain fields :-)
Sun 13/01/02 at 21:19
Regular
Kni9h£ wrote:
> we could also have structures across 2 each buildngs it could be FORT SR and the
> notables lead us,and we would have different jobs

notables????? only 1 of them likes PS2 so you will have a job
Sun 13/01/02 at 21:07
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I did this exact same forum (what would you like to see in
GTA4 if there was one) damn you you foolish monkeys. Copyright laws abide here.
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:31
Regular
"round the outside"
we could also have structures across 2 each buildngs it could be FORT SR and the notables lead us,and we would have different jobs
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:29
Regular
"round the outside"
We could have our own fleet of heli copters and tanks
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:08
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
yeah
half the rooftop gang blows up rivals
the other half blow up the helicopter
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
And of course not forgetting the rocket launcher ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.