GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IIII (4)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
What would you like to be in the next installment of The Grand Theft Auto series?

i have a idea (one big one) which would make every PS2 owner buy it straight away, here it is:

MULTIPLAYER----- now surely this will be put in the next game, imagine it (especially on i-link connection) you causing havoc and getting the poilce onto you both but then going in two different directions so the cops will lose you easily. This would also be helpful in doing certain missions where one of you would chase someone while the other would keep ramming the cops away from the chaser.

good idea?
KR
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
What would you like to be in the next installment of The Grand Theft Auto series?

i have a idea (one big one) which would make every PS2 owner buy it straight away, here it is:

MULTIPLAYER----- now surely this will be put in the next game, imagine it (especially on i-link connection) you causing havoc and getting the poilce onto you both but then going in two different directions so the cops will lose you easily. This would also be helpful in doing certain missions where one of you would chase someone while the other would keep ramming the cops away from the chaser.

good idea?
KR
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:50
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Just to annoy you...it should be IV not IIII in the topic title!

Multiplayer would be the last thing GTA would need to make it perfect. I remember on GTA I, it had a network option, and I would play against my sister over my network (I always beat her!). I think the multiplayer was one of the best aspects in the game, you had to see who could kill each other the most times.
In GTA II, over the network you could play tag!! That was fun!! You had to ram into the other person.
I was quite disappointed that GTA III didn't have multiplayer, but if they have GTA IV, I' sure they will include it.
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:54
Regular
anyway i would love multiplayer in 3D imagine it one ramming cars who are chasing you and you could even set traps now that would be good.
Mon 17/12/01 at 20:02
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Network multiplayer would be much better than split-screen. GTA4 would be great with multiplayer and success would surely be greater than GTA3 if it did include this feature.

Let's see if Rockstar can surprise us again...

Another thing I would love to be included in GTA4 would be the ability to walk inside every building in sight, and be able to do more life-like things like go to restaurants for health and so on.
Mon 17/12/01 at 20:31
"You smell of rice"
Well if Grand Theft Auto 4 had a multiplater option then it would be a stunning game. As long as Rockstar could keep the single player at it's high standards.

But wouldn't thins be another new great idea. Imagine you could fly helicopters and things like that. Like when you get into the airport you could steal a plane and fly it about. Now in my opinion, that would rock!
Mon 17/12/01 at 20:32
Regular
Hopefully GTA 4 will come out for the PS3, becasue i cant really see the PS2 handeling a game that advanced and detailed.
Mon 17/12/01 at 20:35
"You smell of rice"
You might be right Ortega, but if it is out for the PS2 then it will take a long time in development, provided there will be such a game which ther on doubt will be, when is the question though.
Mon 17/12/01 at 20:56
Regular
"WWJD"
All these ideas are good the multi player aspect would be really good and the helicopter one i don't know what console it would come out on it depends how long we have to wait for PS3 if it's like 3 years i think that GTA4 will come out on the PS2 but it would be alot better on a PS3
Tue 18/12/01 at 00:50
Regular
"Tag as above"
I want bikes and to be able to hookup the Truck to a Trailer.

Plus some more expolsives, like remote ones.
Tue 18/12/01 at 01:15
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i heard that when GTA3 comes out for PC (early next year) it'll have multiplayer options.

i'd buy it again if it does

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.