GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IIII (4)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
What would you like to be in the next installment of The Grand Theft Auto series?

i have a idea (one big one) which would make every PS2 owner buy it straight away, here it is:

MULTIPLAYER----- now surely this will be put in the next game, imagine it (especially on i-link connection) you causing havoc and getting the poilce onto you both but then going in two different directions so the cops will lose you easily. This would also be helpful in doing certain missions where one of you would chase someone while the other would keep ramming the cops away from the chaser.

good idea?
KR
Tue 18/12/01 at 02:09
i think that going and robing banls would be cool and for it to be abit more like the mob movies
Tue 18/12/01 at 05:34
Multiplayer would be a great option and I think that they need to beef up the graphics a little bit.

Also, I would like to be able to blow down building to make it easier to get from one place to another. Maybe with plastic explosives that you had to set inside of the building.
Tue 18/12/01 at 08:59
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
1. Get the motorbikes back in
2. Planes and choppers in (not the push bike kind)
3. Multiplayer on line - e.g player 1 attact mafia boss, player 2 protect mafia boss, player 3 police trying to stop both 1 & 2 if they are naughty LOL
4. Fully interactive scenery - go in buildings, shoot out windows when sniping and blow up buildings at will (controversial). Syndicate Wars on PC had this to a certain degree and it was great fun
5. Ability to go into bars, get hammered, walk home and fall off bridge because of inability to walk straight.

Ok number 5 will be me for most of this week as I have nights out on Wed, Thur, Fri and Sat. Dont expect me on the forum over Christmas as I am shutting the office for a wee while and will not be posting. Have fun and dont do anything Beanz wouldnt do
Tue 18/12/01 at 10:28
Regular
Yeh i think the motorbikes were cool in GTA2 and One so i think that bikes would be really cool aswell
Tue 18/12/01 at 10:40
Regular
"WWJD"
I don;t see why the motor bikes weren't in GTA3 they where in all the others
Tue 18/12/01 at 10:44
Regular
it would have took longer but the crashes would have been amazing so hopefully GTA4 will have them in
Tue 18/12/01 at 10:47
Regular
"WWJD"
not that longer and they could of done missions with motor bikes in or motor bike gangs
Tue 18/12/01 at 11:01
Regular
"Tag as above"
Fangface wrote:
> 1. Get the motorbikes back in
2. Planes and choppers in (not the push bike
> kind)

I think having push bikes would be a great idea, not sure wot for.
Tue 18/12/01 at 12:14
Regular
yeh, you could do a rideby shooting.
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:08
Regular
My idea:

When walking around, have shops (e'g' car shops). If you go in and kill evry customer and worker it's your shop. Now go out and steal cars, take em back to your garage and put a price on them. Have cars, guns and drug shops. Anyone like the idea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.