GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto IIII (4)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
What would you like to be in the next installment of The Grand Theft Auto series?

i have a idea (one big one) which would make every PS2 owner buy it straight away, here it is:

MULTIPLAYER----- now surely this will be put in the next game, imagine it (especially on i-link connection) you causing havoc and getting the poilce onto you both but then going in two different directions so the cops will lose you easily. This would also be helpful in doing certain missions where one of you would chase someone while the other would keep ramming the cops away from the chaser.

good idea?
KR
Wed 21/08/02 at 20:35
Regular
pop
Sat 09/02/02 at 22:00
"Uzi Lover"
There should be a nuke to wipe out the whole city but you...........just an idea.
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:54
Thier could be a multiplayer mini game where(if its a 2 player game)one player goes the lead guy,the other player goes the police and the guy who plays the cop has to stop the other guy buy ramming him off the road an stuff
Fri 08/02/02 at 21:08
Regular
in GTA3 on the second island near the hospital go under the building with two archways ( its near the stadium ) then walk around until you find a man with a notepad under his arm, punch him so he lands face up and then zoom on the note pad for a funny picture
Fri 08/02/02 at 14:10
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
To start with - motorcycles! in the game. Then a multiplayer - maybe some more modes though - A mode where there are two storylines - and you work against each other, and a four player racing mode around the city. How about a destruction derby type mode, where the idea is simply to kill your opponents. Hopefully there will be an expansion disc to GTA3 like the original - I hope it includes some of these things.
Thu 07/02/02 at 21:59
strange that what with woking being a hive of activity
Thu 07/02/02 at 19:46
Regular
you can knock down lamp posts any way
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:21
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> Chris Moyles is great i love sport talk it's damn funny
and when Will talks about WOKING!

sorry, it's my hometown and it's unheard of.
Thu 07/02/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
wot would be good if u could ave motor bikes and u could stab and strangle ppl and u have 2 refill ur car with petrol. and erm make it more realistic when u rob a car in lets just say airport like security come out or sumthing and u can nock all lampposts donw and u can rob banks shops and houses etc, any time u wont.
Wed 23/01/02 at 20:40
i often find myself stopping to listen to lazlow so i think having a big old choice of radio stations to listen to will put me off a tad

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.