GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you ever did at school?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 23:15
Regular
I've got a few skeletons on my closet. I called my PE teacher a 'w***er' and he took me to one side and said 'I am many things but I am not a w***er'. Brilliant! I then went on to call my English teacher the worst word - you know the four letter one that begins with 'c', ends with 't'. Got an after school for that. The most out of order thing that happened to me though was in the first week at secondary school. I was sitting at my desk when I DROPPED MY PENCIL!! The next thing I know, the teacher tells me to move to another desk where I 'won't drop my pencil again'. I mean, what's the logic in that?!?! Naturally I was a bit peeved, so I muttered 'Oh God'. And that was my biggest mistake, for unbeknown to me, he was a religion freak and he sent me out the room for blasphemy and called me a 'nasty piece of work'. That's seriously all I said, 'Oh God', in my little pre-pubescant voice (that I had when I was 11 - it's all dropped into place now!) and I was branded the son of Satan for it! I hated my secondary school.
Page:
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:24
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I got in trouble in maths once when I shouted 'You t**t' to the teacher.
And I
> had detentions for the rest of the school year for calling the teacher Pejroe.

For the rest of the year....what did they do to you?
Tortue...poke you with pins whilst you pick up after them?
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:26
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
That's nothing... here's some things we did to just ONE teacher:

SET HIM ON FIRE:
Being a chemistry teacher, he has lots of ethanol in his lab... so a friend stole a bottle, spred the contents over a table, and set it on fire. The whole thing went up with thick black smoke!!!

The teacher then runs to the back of the classroom, screaming, and sweeps the ethanol off the wooden table.... onto his foot and trousers!

My friend got away with a meager detention!

GOT HIM SACKED (ALMOST):
In chemistry lessons we did no work... litterally... we used to shout at each other (and the teacher), throw test tubes at each other (no joke!), and swear non-stop.

One day this was happening, and the teacher was shouting and screaming... no one paying any atention to him. Then, one guy stands up and says "Sir, your employer is watching". Sure enough the Headmaster (of my rather posh private school!), was staring in...

Suffice it to say my teacher got a huge b********g!

MADE HIM ACT AS A SLAVE:
Well, this occurred on several occasions' here are the best 2:

* Once he told someone to shut up and sit down. I shouted those commands right back... and he obeyed! Fed up with us all, he sat down, and shut up, and just sat there for the whole lesson. Until I told him he could continue!

*We used to play a game where we'd put a big rack of test tubes on the edge of a table, and then see who could smash them on the floor with a rubber... The teacher walked past the rack just as someone "won" the game. We justs told him it wasn't up and that he should clean up HIS mess... he did!

Oh, and we all got A's and A*s at GCSE btw :):):)

Sonic
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Maybe he just got fed up with a load of smart-alec brats.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:30
Quazimodo wrote:
For the rest of the year....what did
> they do to you?
Tortue...poke you with pins whilst you pick up after them?
I never turned up for them so I ended up with lines but I never did them.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:35
The worst thing I did was get into a fight. I got my head kicked off a wall about 10 times and split it open. I didn't even know it was bleeding cause my adrenilin was high or however you spell it until my freind told me. I had to get staples in my head. Tip - never start a fight and fall on the ground if you are near a wall!!
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:36
Regular
"¬_¬"
One of my mates got permanently exluded for swearing at a teacher in front of an OFSTED inspector. Not really my mate anymore though, I never see him.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:37
Also when I was in first year I was In technology and my friend had a solderig iron. He flicked it and all the burning solder went on to me and I screamed ! that hurts in front of the teacher! We both got a detention!
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:39
Regular
"¬_¬"
At school in New Zealand, on the last day of term at lunch me and my mates sprayed a whole can of lynx on this guy who we hated's desk and set it on fire. We didn't even get caught! And our old IT teacher, Mr. Wise, who was a complete w***ker, got locked in a cupboard by the hard boys. It was one of the funniest moments of my life, because when another teacher finally let him out, he didn't know who had done it and screamed at the class all during break.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:40
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
monkey_man wrote:
> Maybe he just got fed up with a load of smart-alec brats.

That could well be it...

still, I'm not complaining.. I'm one of the people who got the A*s:)

Sonic
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:43
I burnt myself with a souldering iron screaming '.'
The teacher told to go wash my hand (and my mouth) out in the store cupboard.I went in there and walked into an anvil and shouted 'FTHING'
I also started a tipex fight,refused to do anything and threw stuff around the classroom.And I also said that you should change 'Thou shalt not commit adultry' to ' whoever you want' in RE
Heh more detentions for me.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.