GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you ever did at school?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 23:15
Regular
I've got a few skeletons on my closet. I called my PE teacher a 'w***er' and he took me to one side and said 'I am many things but I am not a w***er'. Brilliant! I then went on to call my English teacher the worst word - you know the four letter one that begins with 'c', ends with 't'. Got an after school for that. The most out of order thing that happened to me though was in the first week at secondary school. I was sitting at my desk when I DROPPED MY PENCIL!! The next thing I know, the teacher tells me to move to another desk where I 'won't drop my pencil again'. I mean, what's the logic in that?!?! Naturally I was a bit peeved, so I muttered 'Oh God'. And that was my biggest mistake, for unbeknown to me, he was a religion freak and he sent me out the room for blasphemy and called me a 'nasty piece of work'. That's seriously all I said, 'Oh God', in my little pre-pubescant voice (that I had when I was 11 - it's all dropped into place now!) and I was branded the son of Satan for it! I hated my secondary school.
Page:
Sun 16/12/01 at 22:57
what were they really doing?
Sun 16/12/01 at 22:51
Regular
I use to have teacher who had some dirty stutter and everyone used to cuss him for it, once he took my mate called Jon Paul into a cupboard to do something( yes I know that sounds dodgy), so when he was in there we wrote on the black board "D D D D D D D D DO ME JON PAUL" got crap loads of detention for it, it would be funnier if you were there.
Sun 16/12/01 at 22:45
not so secret then is it??
Sun 16/12/01 at 22:44
pull the chair from underneath my teacher, so he fell on his a**, pretty funny though. You should've seen his face. Priceless
Sun 16/12/01 at 22:41
hahaha, in in a secret location. you know the one from blair witch 2? im there.
Sun 16/12/01 at 22:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
Reaper[oV] wrote:
> Gah, you're all too damn close to me. I'm staying in this room now. Forever.

Ahhh, but I know where you live, Philip. Damn Dirty Waldoners :-D
Sun 16/12/01 at 22:30
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Gah, you're all too damn close to me. I'm staying in this room now. Forever.
Sun 16/12/01 at 21:58
Think how damn surprised i was when i found that you lived literally right up me rear.ARRRGGHHHHHH
Sun 16/12/01 at 21:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
SCAMPS wrote:
> I live in haverhill,RBS knows where that is.......

ARGH!

Again.
Sun 16/12/01 at 21:52
I live in haverhill,RBS knows where that is.......
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.