GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you ever did at school?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 23:15
Regular
I've got a few skeletons on my closet. I called my PE teacher a 'w***er' and he took me to one side and said 'I am many things but I am not a w***er'. Brilliant! I then went on to call my English teacher the worst word - you know the four letter one that begins with 'c', ends with 't'. Got an after school for that. The most out of order thing that happened to me though was in the first week at secondary school. I was sitting at my desk when I DROPPED MY PENCIL!! The next thing I know, the teacher tells me to move to another desk where I 'won't drop my pencil again'. I mean, what's the logic in that?!?! Naturally I was a bit peeved, so I muttered 'Oh God'. And that was my biggest mistake, for unbeknown to me, he was a religion freak and he sent me out the room for blasphemy and called me a 'nasty piece of work'. That's seriously all I said, 'Oh God', in my little pre-pubescant voice (that I had when I was 11 - it's all dropped into place now!) and I was branded the son of Satan for it! I hated my secondary school.
Page:
Mon 17/12/01 at 17:57
ok, your suppose to be trying to win GAD, not run for st george.
Mon 17/12/01 at 17:48
This could be classed as the worst thing we ever did or to me, the funniest.

Through all my school life, football was loved and played everyday by me at break time and lunchtime. But when I reached year 8 (12-13 years of age) I stopped playing football at lunchtime. Mainly because it was overcrowded and girls used to nick the ball and play netball passing to each other (FRUSTRATING!). And I become a prefect where I have duty to guard an area of the building at lunchtime to make sure nobody got in.

Well there was this teacher that we always took the michael out of, a geeky I.T teacher (called Mr. Turner). Whenever I was on duty near his classroom which is in the 7th year area (11-12 years of age area) I always used to mess about. He used to look like a dinosaur with a big Adam’s apple!
Well to the 7th year area there was one way up (because it was upstairs) there was one set of stairs. So while we messed about we got one of the (sort of sad. low life kids) to guard at the top of the stairs to look down and tell us whenever Mr. Turner came up. When our guard couldn’t see Mr. Turner coming we used to do loads of stuff in the computer room, like put on all the comp screens a wallpaper of Joanna dark! And I downloaded lots of videos of Perfect Dark too; I put one on which was about 5 minutes long! I started it and it was on the 3rd level with the night vision goggles. We all ran put the I.T room door, then we put glue on the door handle and shut the door and got ready to run when our guard told us he was coming.
When our guard said, “he’s coming!” we used to peg it through one of the classrooms and run down the fire exit stairs, which took you to the playground! It was all set out very well!
Then we used to sneak back up and into the I.T room there was a window looking in near the classroom we run through to escape. We all stood on the little table next to the wall because the window was quite high and peeped through. It was funny because when we looked through our I.T teacher was on the computer opposite us with his back to us. We used to knock on the window and watch him turn around slowly then we used to duck, lol. Then we went to the main door in which is just around the corner in the actual bulk of the area and we looked through the door’s window pain and could see him with his back virtually to us again. We opened the door and ran off and spied on him from half way down the stairs. Then when he went back in we used to open the double doors at the top of the stairs and the I.T door would be about 5 metres in front of us and we used to lob textbooks at the door and peg it down the stairs! It was getting funnier everyday. At the end there was about a crew of 12 of us all wetting our selves laughing playing tricks on him!
He used to go into the I.T room to find videos of perfect dark on! And loads of screen savers of Joanna lol. He walked through the door once and all we heard was the sound of machine guns blasting because the Perfect dark video was on, he was like “bloody hell what’s this?!?” while we was wetting ourselves laughing.
Virtually every lunchtime we sneaked into the I.T when on duty and went on the Internet and I used to go to a datel website for codes for the 64 and print off codes for me and my friends that wanted some! (Once we printed a large amount of pictures of Donkey Kong and he reported it to assembly and we were all in hysterics) To make Mr. Turner’s voice you simply hold your nose and speak hahaha! One of my friends even made up a song! Something like “your going on the internet at lunch time, I don’t think it’s funny, it’s all coming out of your pocket money!” it was a gimmick of one of the Eminem songs and the person singing the song is supposed to be Mr. Turner when he found out we all sneak in. When we was on the Internet we was like yesss!!! “Lets drain the bills! Lolololol” it was so funny. My friend is a bit weird and likes old music like “Queen”
I aint saying they were bad but he sings Mama woooo woo wooo all the time, lol. And he used to have weird ways of speaking to the teachers, asking them questions etc. Well he talked to Mr.Turner and Mr. Turner cut out a “dr.Who” advertisement out of the paper and gave it to my mate, he did this because in our lessons with mr. Turner my mate used to shout out “The darlics are coming!” he said it in this lesson because Mr. Turner’s voice sounds like a darlic!
Then when he was in the I.T room we started opening the door and shouting “THE DARLICKS ARE COMING” and peg it out and he used to run out and say “CHILDREN!” lol, there was a lot of funny times though! I wish I was back in them days; we went on trips (camping (shell Island in Wales etc. safari park) and we used to do the most funny things ever, like pull his tent out the ground when he was asleep then, run into the sand dunes in the pitch black at about 2 am so he couldn’t find us.

God it was funny, we used to walk up to him and take photographs of his face and then photocopy them when they were developed and write on them “Have you seen this man? He defeated the darlics, you get an award if you find him!” And we used to watch people go and talk to them thinking the photographs were serious, and Mr. Turner was like “HARRIS, CHILDRESS, WARDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” (our last names!) and he come literally sprinting around the corners after us, we hid in the bogs lol! And he come in and pulled us out and told us off. So I think he probably clicked that we used to mess around a long time before that! He’s probably not as dumb as he looks!
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:23
I ate this guys liver once. No kidding, straight out of his body as he stood there. They had to make me change maths class and everything. On the flip side my kew class inspired me to achieve a little more and I got a B in my exam instead of... failing to turn uo.
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:22
Regular
I once exploded some chemical aparatus.... well maybe a couple of times... :-)

The worst one was the result of plugging the gas release hole with a thermometer. The resulting explosion after heating sent alcohol, Potassium Dichromate, concentrated sulphuric acid, mercury, and glass shards hurling round the room. A fair bit of the mixture formed a 1 foot radius mark on the ceiling, which should still be there today.

Fortunately nobody was killed. However there were several injuries, including burns, cuts, and two stained shirts.
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Oh yeah!
I remember a kid chasing me at primary school, I ran into the loo and slammed the door shut, he was screaming at me as I pushed the door shut with all my 10yr old might.

Turns out he had his fingers caught in the hinge-side of the door and the more he screamed, the harder I tried to keep the door shut thinking he was trying to get me.

Oops.
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Actually, that reminds of some things I did at Primary school. Once I got this round lego type thing stuck on my finger and I was too embarrased to say anything, so I wore it for the whole day like a big girl. We also had those long towel machines that kept on going in a big circle and I pretended I was climbing up the wall using it singing "I'm a mountaineer and I'm climbing". Then the caretaker walked in and I rollocked. Bung!
Mon 17/12/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I remember on the last day of primary school (so long ago) we decided to flood the toilets as a little leaving present. Everytime we tried the janitor would have to clean it up. On our fouth attempt we succeded and everything was going to plan until the janitor came in. Lucky enough the bell for going home went and we all ran past and accidently knocked the janitor down. We were all laughing as he lay there in the water. Think he seen the funny side of it.
Mon 17/12/01 at 12:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Once when I was practising after school with my band we decided to draw hardcore "rock" pictures all over the whiteboard. Unknown to us though, it was in permanent marker and I spent all Monday morning cleaning it off with this solvent that made me light-headed.
Sun 16/12/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Spiderman wrote:
> pull the chair from underneath my teacher, so he fell on his a**, pretty funny
> though. You should've seen his face. Priceless

We did something like that at my school. The teachers all get really nice comfortable wooden chairs, so decided to get our own back. We unscrewed the entire chair, but kept it assembled, just holding itself together. The teach came in, sat down, and fell flat on the floor, with a broken chair under him! What made it even better was that he is our fatest teacher, so the bang he made as he hit the floor was amazing. Luckily he took it really well, and no one got in trouble!!!!
Sun 16/12/01 at 22:58
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Mine has to be when a kid in my class was trying to stab me with a compass in geography because i said he was so ugly that when he was born you could tell his face from his a** and we ran round during a lesson which we were ment to be revising for a test. Anyway i shouted to the teacher "miss his trying to kill me" as he jumped over a desk and all she did was turn around and said "that's stupid" anyway he soon stopped when i pulled a chair out in front of him and he smashed his face into the floor she then said "right i'm sending you to the head master" "what bloody for?" i said she replied "for bullying andrew" (the guy trying to kill me) got an after school for that.

I also got a whole week's worth of lunch time dt's for lying. yep my mate smacked a kid 2 years below us in the face and of course i backed him up by lying to the headmaster saying he didn't do it sadly about 15 other people said otherwise :)

Plus oh this was great. i got the whole class a dt when i shouted a load of abuse in PE during a football game when he sent one of our team mates off for hacking a guy down.

sadly i can't type my exact words as i don't remember it all but it was pretty long and everyone laughted and no one would tell who said it so the whole class got an after school the funny thing was that no one out of 20 odd people turned up LOL.

Ah i could tell so many but thats enough for now.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.