GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you ever did at school?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 23:15
Regular
I've got a few skeletons on my closet. I called my PE teacher a 'w***er' and he took me to one side and said 'I am many things but I am not a w***er'. Brilliant! I then went on to call my English teacher the worst word - you know the four letter one that begins with 'c', ends with 't'. Got an after school for that. The most out of order thing that happened to me though was in the first week at secondary school. I was sitting at my desk when I DROPPED MY PENCIL!! The next thing I know, the teacher tells me to move to another desk where I 'won't drop my pencil again'. I mean, what's the logic in that?!?! Naturally I was a bit peeved, so I muttered 'Oh God'. And that was my biggest mistake, for unbeknown to me, he was a religion freak and he sent me out the room for blasphemy and called me a 'nasty piece of work'. That's seriously all I said, 'Oh God', in my little pre-pubescant voice (that I had when I was 11 - it's all dropped into place now!) and I was branded the son of Satan for it! I hated my secondary school.
Wed 12/12/01 at 14:37
Regular
No.2 wrote:
> oh yer there was the other one were we were pulling every ones trouses down(I
> was doing it the most) and my mate had his trouses down when the teacher walked
> in. well it was funny at the time.

You where pulling your mates trousers down?

That's either funny or just damn scary.
Wed 12/12/01 at 14:02
Setting off the fire alarm on purpose or asking the english if he had an orgasm in his life.
Wed 12/12/01 at 13:46
Regular
oh yer there was the other one were we were pulling every ones trouses down(I was doing it the most) and my mate had his trouses down when the teacher walked in. well it was funny at the time.
Wed 12/12/01 at 13:36
Regular
I don't want to say mine because i'd get banned!
Wed 12/12/01 at 13:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The worst thing I ever did was punch a kid in the stomach because he was irritating me. I didn't get done for it either. I wanted to learn at school so I didn't do much wrong.
Wed 12/12/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
There are a few that I can remember.

In primary school About primary 4 I think, I was waiting to go out at playtime to play footy, the bell went and Rushed for the door, some idiot opened a cupboard door as I was running towards it and I smashed straight into it breaking the door straight of the hinges.
Worst thing about it was the teacher made me stay in and sit down in case I had some head injury, the peson who opened the cupboard had to pick up litter at lunchtime for a week. Ohh the memories.

There was a girl in my first year class at secondary who wasn't right in the head, she threw a chair at a teacher once, tried to set fire to this small girls hair and would shout abuse at teachers when they looked at her. She wasn't around much longer after that.
Wed 12/12/01 at 12:52
Regular
I pulled the chair out from underneath one of my teachers when she was about to sit down, got suspended for 3 days, it was worth it just to see the fat cow walking around holding her butt cheeks.
Wed 12/12/01 at 12:49
Regular
"Acid Casual"
We got 6 live chickens and released them in school except one escaped and ran out into the road... oh the mess!
Wed 12/12/01 at 12:32
Regular
"DS..."
oh yeah, I remember on the last day me and a mate of mine took all the chairs from our tutor room and put them in the boys toilets, was, quite funny as my mate put them in front of every urinal, toilet and sink, they only found half of them at first.... it was funny at the time though.
slik ~_~
Wed 12/12/01 at 11:55
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Goatboy wrote:
> Ah weapons at school...the happy memories.

Y'know all this stuff happened pre columbine etc etc and I often wondered what might have happened had we been caught.

I genuinely thought nothing of it at the time but now on relflection its a bit weird....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.