GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you ever did at school?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 23:15
Regular
I've got a few skeletons on my closet. I called my PE teacher a 'w***er' and he took me to one side and said 'I am many things but I am not a w***er'. Brilliant! I then went on to call my English teacher the worst word - you know the four letter one that begins with 'c', ends with 't'. Got an after school for that. The most out of order thing that happened to me though was in the first week at secondary school. I was sitting at my desk when I DROPPED MY PENCIL!! The next thing I know, the teacher tells me to move to another desk where I 'won't drop my pencil again'. I mean, what's the logic in that?!?! Naturally I was a bit peeved, so I muttered 'Oh God'. And that was my biggest mistake, for unbeknown to me, he was a religion freak and he sent me out the room for blasphemy and called me a 'nasty piece of work'. That's seriously all I said, 'Oh God', in my little pre-pubescant voice (that I had when I was 11 - it's all dropped into place now!) and I was branded the son of Satan for it! I hated my secondary school.
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Someone in my class ran the sewing machine over his finger once. Ouch.
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm still at the damn place...

My school is the worst, believe me.

I'm actually quite a good pupil I guess...

Well last week I got well smashed on anasteitc as I was at the dentist, came into English, didn't do work, drew pictures of Indiana Jones then told the teacher to bu**er off when I got a punishment... I had to explain what happened.

I broke two sewing machines in first year as I hated them... I also broke lots of Craft equipment, that was by accident because I sucked at it.

The worst thing I ever done?

Was tell a little git to foff as he kicked me. How was I to know the little has an insane big brother... got my head kicked in badly...

School sucks
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:29
Regular
"What's the worst thing you did at school?"

Learn.
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:27
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:

* holds head in hands *

This is getting messy..... sorry, I couldn't help it.
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:26
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Craw wrote:
I know its biology but I dont think you had to take it that
> literally!

* holds head in hands *
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:25
Regular
"Acid Casual"
AfroJoe wrote:
> The worst thing to happen to me is Biology.

>Bloody Miss Bradly.

I know its biology but I dont think you had to take it that literally!
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The worst thing to happen to me is Biology.

Bloody Miss Bradly.
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:00
Regular
"Not your monkey"
I know which side i would rather not see
Wed 12/12/01 at 15:59
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

You were
> pulling your mates trousers down?

>That's either funny or just damn scary.

I guess we would have had to be there to see the funny side...
Wed 12/12/01 at 15:58
Regular
"Digging!"
oh, poor you. are teachers a alot slaker than that. some of them dont mind if we insult them, they just insults us back! well i dont insult teachers anyway, because i spos there only doin there job, and i like most of my teachers. as for worst thing, erm, dont have any enbarrasing moments really. speaking of enbarras, on of my teachers is M Barris. quite funny, ish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.