GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you ever did at school?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 23:15
Regular
I've got a few skeletons on my closet. I called my PE teacher a 'w***er' and he took me to one side and said 'I am many things but I am not a w***er'. Brilliant! I then went on to call my English teacher the worst word - you know the four letter one that begins with 'c', ends with 't'. Got an after school for that. The most out of order thing that happened to me though was in the first week at secondary school. I was sitting at my desk when I DROPPED MY PENCIL!! The next thing I know, the teacher tells me to move to another desk where I 'won't drop my pencil again'. I mean, what's the logic in that?!?! Naturally I was a bit peeved, so I muttered 'Oh God'. And that was my biggest mistake, for unbeknown to me, he was a religion freak and he sent me out the room for blasphemy and called me a 'nasty piece of work'. That's seriously all I said, 'Oh God', in my little pre-pubescant voice (that I had when I was 11 - it's all dropped into place now!) and I was branded the son of Satan for it! I hated my secondary school.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:24
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I got in trouble in maths once when I shouted 'You t**t' to the teacher.
And I
> had detentions for the rest of the school year for calling the teacher Pejroe.

For the rest of the year....what did they do to you?
Tortue...poke you with pins whilst you pick up after them?
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:20
I got in trouble in maths once when I shouted 'You t**t' to the teacher.
And I had detentions for the rest of the school year for calling the teacher Pejroe.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:15
Regular
The worst thing i have eva done.....well actually i don't know?
Got dun in french today i was messing about with my freind and we had to stay behind.
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:59
Regular
Prawn Star wrote:
> Reload wrote:
I pulled a moony at a teacher.

That sure shut them
> up.......oh, actually it
didn't. I got excluded for three days.

Damn
> rules!

Whats a "moony"?

were you pull your trouses down to show every one your bottom
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Reload wrote:
> I pulled a moony at a teacher.

That sure shut them up.......oh, actually it
> didn't. I got excluded for three days.

See, you can't voluntarily show them your a**e, but when you're in the shower they watch you. Logic please!?
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:52
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Reload wrote:

That sure shut them up.......oh, actually it
didn't. I got excluded for three days.

Damn rules!

Whats a "moony"?
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:48
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
I get hell at my new school though! I keep on getting into lots and lots of luverly fights!
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Being Ignorant"

That sure shut them up.......oh, actually it didn't. I got excluded for three days.

Damn rules!
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:44
Regular
½pint wrote:
> has anyone ever gotten egged. I've egged trick or treaters at halloween that
> kept coming to our door. Don't like the 'tradition'. Too American.

I just normaly egg cars and stuff
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:43
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Ant wrote:
Myself and Darkness_2K broke 2 Jigsaws in technology last year.

Thats not too bad! Me and my freind, Jack, broke 3 alow(the really, really expensive ones!) and 2 hacksaws in just one D.T. Lesson! The fun part was we got the rest of the lesson off, but were brought back 2 minutes later!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.