GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 4 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
I know there is already a champ man thread but i thought a new one should be made for the new champ man!!
Page:
Sun 30/03/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Can you edit the database with this version of the game?
Should hopefully pick up a copy of this tomorrow but I fear it will ruin my uni work standards so I'll have to make sure I don't keep playing it.
Sun 30/03/03 at 15:00
Regular
Heh, you aint gonna believe this.

Just started a new game with man utd and signed Rooney (contract unprotected and gave him 100K a week)

Anyway, i got arsenal first game of the season and he scored both goals in beating them 2-0!!!
Sun 30/03/03 at 14:59
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Does anyone else seem to be picking up at least one 3-4 week injury
> per game?

I seemed to be getting that at first. Seemed to sort it out when i downloaded the patch.
Sun 30/03/03 at 14:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Does anyone else seem to be picking up at least one 3-4 week injury per game?
Sun 30/03/03 at 13:32
Regular
After a game you click on the players action thingy (where you fine him and stuff) and it should be there (release media story)

Will only come into play after 4-5 competitive games, and i'm not sure if you can do it without downloading enchancement pack 1.

Also, the reason for taking so long to do the results is becasue you can watch highlights from every single game. I think you can speed up the game by changing the league to low setting when you start a new league (you'll have to start a new one) but you wont be able to watch highlights of other games.
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Notable"
Or†ega wrote:
> oooooo, just noticed the "release media story" button!
> Bascially you can praise or criticise any of your players recent
> performances! You can only do it straight after a match though!
>
> I been praising the van man :)

what do you go on?

I cant believe how long a saturday matchday takes. The old champ just sped through the results, this one goes through so sloooow.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
A lot of people spend hours on end playing this game. You will have too spend that long just to play one match.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm getting the game today (hopefully). It should be very interesting to see how it runs on my 450.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I thought it was possible to start a news story, like commenting on another teams striker or something. Can this be done and if so, how?
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well I have finally installed it on my computer.

So far I have just started a season as Norwich manager, I have set up a custom pre-season training schedule and played 1 friendly against Bayer_Leverkusen which the mighty Norwich won 2-0 in a very convincing performance, the only bad point was that I lost one of my star midfielders to injury for 2 months.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.