GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 4 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
I know there is already a champ man thread but i thought a new one should be made for the new champ man!!
Page:
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:01
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Just want everyone to know that i will have champ man 4 by 2morra morning for £4

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 26/03/03 at 17:24
Regular
They wont put it back

"We are very excited to announce that the English version of CM4 has now officially gone to gold master, and the game will be released in the UK & Eire on March 28th, 2003."

There are 1 days, 15 hours, 59 minutes till CM4 is released in the UK
Wed 26/03/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If they put it back again 2 days before it's release date there will be mass riots all over England and i'll be leading them.
Wed 26/03/03 at 08:25
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hopefully not- I thought it was being released in April at one point in time- but Tomb Raider VI: Angel of Darkness has been put back again. And they can't put a game back days before it's realeased.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:01
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Will it actaully be released friday or will it be put back again
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I know there is already a champ man thread but i thought a new one should be made for the new champ man!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.