GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 4 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
I know there is already a champ man thread but i thought a new one should be made for the new champ man!!
Page:
Wed 02/04/03 at 03:40
Regular
Bloody hell, 2nd round of champs league doesnt start till February in the 2nd season! Huge gap.
Wed 02/04/03 at 01:20
Regular
Heh, was a little shocked when playing champs league in the 2nd season and and going straight to knockout after the first group stage until i remembered UEFA have changed it for next season!
Tue 01/04/03 at 21:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
http://www.sigames.com/news_view.php?act=2&id=635

Only patch available so far.
Tue 01/04/03 at 18:33
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
does anyone where different skins can be downloaded and what patches are avaibale?
Tue 01/04/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have downloaded the patch and since started a game with Liverpool. I am 3 games into the season and have won them all, not against particularly hard opposition. Tottenham, Southampton and Bolton, I have scored 4 and conceded 0.

But, I do have a few questions:
Have you all set up training for different player positions like in older Champ Man games?

Are you finding your players become more fatigued so you have to rotate your team more then in old Champ Man games?

Also, what are your views on the 2D pitch? I myself love it, but do find it a little annoying when you see one of your players running in the opposite direction from the ball when he could clearly get to it first but doesn’t, so giving possession to the opposition.
Tue 01/04/03 at 14:15
Regular
Pretty amazing to see a patch already out.... not really always a pc game :p
Tue 01/04/03 at 14:05
Regular
The Getaway... really stands proud with it does it :p
Nah CM 4 is good just have to see what Metroid and.. Zelda can get.
Tue 01/04/03 at 12:24
Regular
CM4 has become the third fastest selling game of all time, behind GTA: Vice City and The Getaway, shifting more than 150,000 units already!
Tue 01/04/03 at 00:45
Regular
Just finished my first season with man u

Won the league with 89 points (6 ahead of arsenal)

Won the League cup

Bloody lost in the final of the FA cup to Newcastle 3-4! I took the lead 3 times as well! I'll blame that on Van nistelrooy and Ferdinand being injured though. Thought i'd win it for sure after beating arsenal 4-1 in the semi...

Got knocked out of champs league in the semi's by bayern munich. I'll blame that on van and rio being injured too :)

Good first season for rooney though. Scoring 32 in 35 starts. Bit unrealistic for a 17 yr old?
Mon 31/03/03 at 18:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Downloaded that first patch.

It's made quite a difference. Cheers for the link. :-)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.