GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All moaning in here please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/12/01 at 21:04
Regular
This is a moaning topic. Please feel free to moan about everything and anything you like in here. I, in particular, like to moan, so I'll vent it all here in a convientally viewable place, instead of inconsiderably scattering it around the forums. So, lets get started. First moan please.
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:56
Regular
Had fun in school today, this girl was giving out Christmas cards, and was throwing to people around the room.

But, you know how girls are with throwing things. Well. Yeah.

And these cards, when they hit you in the side of the face from the other side of the bloody room, they hurt.

These things were going everywhere though... except where they were supposed to go. It was quite funny watching people falling over chairs and diving to the floor to dodge these flying cards all over the place. Like shuriken things, they were.

Well, that's my day summed up.
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:56
Regular
Moan. Someone in my class asked me what all the fuss was about over "this silly Rings movie". I gored him. :-D
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:57
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Dr nebster crippen wrote:
> I hate it when my cannon back fires.

hur hur
> hur

LOL
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:59
Regular
Tutor asked me to see her at 1pm today. I finished College at half 12, so i had to hang around for half an hour.

1pm comes along, i go to see her...flippin aint there...silly moo.
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:01
Regular
oh ay
she wanted to see you did she?... i think i should stop there
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:04
Regular
Is she....local? Eh, Ortega? eh, eh, eh...
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:06
Regular
er...she is in her late 40s...I'm into older Women...but not that old....
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:10
"possibly impossible"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> to dodge these
> flying cards all over the place. Like shuriken things, they were.

That reminds me of a very bad joke...

Why does it look like Ninjas don't know anything?

because of the shuriken!

...well, I warned you...
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:16
Regular
Shur-ri-ken.

No, I don't get it. Damn, foiled again. :0)
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
MOAN MOAN MOAN!!!! I'm not the first to moan but I HATE THE GRAPHICS OF THE NEW ZELDA GC!!! This could finnish of the Zelda series I fear!! What if no-one buys it, and Shigsy doesn't re-make it with the graphics we all first expected??? He has to re-create the graphics!! Especially when he realisies how badly it'll make the game sell!

I know people have talked about a 'Zelda Movie' but I never thought it would be as a Disney game first!! Anyway, i'll still buy it anyway. I love Zelda games!! And I have no fears that the gameplay will be any worse. Even better possibly, because of the Cube's smart lookin' controller!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.