GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All moaning in here please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/12/01 at 21:04
Regular
This is a moaning topic. Please feel free to moan about everything and anything you like in here. I, in particular, like to moan, so I'll vent it all here in a convientally viewable place, instead of inconsiderably scattering it around the forums. So, lets get started. First moan please.
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:24
Regular
and 1/2 pint
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:21
It's mostly regulars or notables who win.
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:20
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Street Fighter wrote:
> I am very happy to see others winning every few days on GAD, but for all we
> know, those particular people (no offence to anyone regarding the following)
> could be Englsih teachers that write well, or even worse...an member of staff
> from the editorial department of a games magazine.

I undertsand that the best
> reviews get accepted to win a prize, and yes, if I kept winning every week too,
> I would not even complain anymore.

But still...

Im not convinced it is the best reviews that win. The one on the 9th (Sorry whoever wrote it) was not especially brilliant. There were others that were better.
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:20
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
okay...so it's every 18 days - LOL

But still...
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:19
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
GAD members that have won more than 8 times wihtin 150 days are on avarage winning every 2 weeks, even less.

Once again, no offence to anyone, I congrat everyone of you.
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:17
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
I am very happy to see others winning every few days on GAD, but for all we know, those particular people (no offence to anyone regarding the following) could be Englsih teachers that write well, or even worse...an member of staff from the editorial department of a games magazine.

I undertsand that the best reviews get accepted to win a prize, and yes, if I kept winning every week too, I would not even complain anymore.

But still...
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:57
Regular
it's starting to go yes this topic's brilliant!
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:56
Regular
i'v got a head ake
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:34
Regular
Well, I have a worst job. £3.38 for stacking shelves in rubbish conditions in Tescos. But I've quit, and will finish 22nd December, nicely in time for Christmas.

*cue some do-gooder moaning about Far Eastern children making Nike shoes for 30p an hour*
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:28
Regular
"I confused?"
Something that annoys me is my wages £3 an hour. So I say more money for washing dishes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.