GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All moaning in here please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/12/01 at 21:04
Regular
This is a moaning topic. Please feel free to moan about everything and anything you like in here. I, in particular, like to moan, so I'll vent it all here in a convientally viewable place, instead of inconsiderably scattering it around the forums. So, lets get started. First moan please.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:21
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Holy Spit!

You've just reminded me - I got Geography coursework to be handed
> in tommorow!

Pleasure.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:21
Regular
"You've upset me"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Yeah, I'll have a moan. My brother is a f****** bas****, who sounds gay, acts
> gay and probably IS gay. He also is a t**t, and has been unemployed for FOUR
> MONTHS, even though he could have got any job with his degree. There, much
> better.

Ermmm... OK...
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:23
Regular
My dog has big ears. Bloody canines.

:-D
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:26
Regular
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Holy Spit!

You've just reminded me - I got Geography coursework to be handed
> in tommorow!

Lol, the good old days of doing courseworks at the last minute...i once did an A-level maths coursework the morning it was due to be handed in...the whole damn thing! only got 20% for it though!

oh yeah.this is a moaning topic...better add somthin...

damn stupid exam boards! making us do all this flippin crappy coursework...who cares what the flippin rate of acceleration is of a book falling out of a window! damn dirty examiners...
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
Muah.

I did a geography project, the whole 4000 word thing, the day before it was supposed to be handed in.

Damn Dirty Geography
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:30
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Dam moaning moaners, you would never catch me to creep so low! Oh dam too late!

Im moaning that I just moaned that you made me moan because you were moaning!
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:30
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
In order to prove or disprove my hypothesis, I needed to collect a lot of data. I needed both primary and secondary sources, as some types of data (such as shop profits) are not easy to accurately collect in primary form, and vice-versa. If I just collected primary information I would not have the high degree of accuracy I need, and if I had only collated secondary information my work would have been subject to bias from some sources. For example, Reading City Council would be likely to paint The Oracle in a good light, leaving out any bad points about it.

The first technique I employed was to conduct a number of surveys in order to gauge public opinion on Reading and Oxford. I conducted three surveys in three separate areas – one in Reading City Center, one in Oxford City Center, and one in my home village of Cholsey. The Cholsey survey was conducted via a tick box questionnaire that I put through the doors of 187 houses whilst on my weekly paper-round (see map x). I appreciate that the results from this are not representative of the entire Thames Valley area, as the houses are all in a fairly affluent area and within a short walk of the local station. This will be taken into account during my conclusion.

The Reading and Oxford surveys were conducted orally. I chose to do these at peak shopping time, which is around 1 o clock on a Saturday. These

My second technique is also a primary one – I tried a pedestrian count in order to see which center was being used the most. I had a slight dilemma, because I had to postpone these until after Christmas to get a fair result. To make it fair, I would have had to conduct the counts on the same day (i.e. Saturday) at around the same time. This meant that I had to leave at least a week between the two counts – and in the run up to Christmas, as the 25th approaches the cities get more and more shoppers looking to buy Christmas gifts. This meant that one city would have an advantage over the other, as the city that I performed the count in closer to Christmas as more people would visit to buy gifts.

Damn, this is bullspit.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:34
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Is that business?
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
The Reading and Oxford
> surveys were conducted orally. I chose to do these at peak shopping time

Excuse me?
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:37
Regular
this is my personal statement for UCAS so far...not finished yet

I have chosen Business Economics as a degree area for several reasons, both personal and career-wise. These area's encompass several aspects of life in which I have personal experience and specific interest. For the Past few years I have been fascinated by world economics, particularly the stock exchange. I regulary check Share prices on the FTSE and like to invest when I see a good opportunity. I was denied the chance to do Economics at A-Level because the course was not run. Therefore, I chose Business Studies as one of my A-Level options because it involved elements of Economics. Also, I have always been a competent speaker and been able to express myself. My communication skills have been heightened with my work for the last two years, at a local Supermarket. Here my role frequently involved dealing with the public, and required a great deal of hard work, often under pressure. This also improved my team working skills as a vast majority of the work required helping fellow employees with their tasks. Aside from Economics, from doing Business Studies I have contrived a fondness for the subject. Many aspects of the subject interest me because I can visualize them in real life situations.

what ya think? complete sh!te? yeah, i know it needs paragraphs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.