GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All moaning in here please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/12/01 at 21:04
Regular
This is a moaning topic. Please feel free to moan about everything and anything you like in here. I, in particular, like to moan, so I'll vent it all here in a convientally viewable place, instead of inconsiderably scattering it around the forums. So, lets get started. First moan please.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:04
Regular
This is a moaning topic. Please feel free to moan about everything and anything you like in here. I, in particular, like to moan, so I'll vent it all here in a convientally viewable place, instead of inconsiderably scattering it around the forums. So, lets get started. First moan please.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:05
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I once kissed a girl called Stacey.

What a mistake...
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:06
Regular
WTF happended at Highbury today?! Villa should have won that flippin game! 2-0 up at half time! flippin hell..what a load of crap.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:08
Regular
Superb! That's the moaning spirit. I'll have a go, it looks pretty easy:

Bloody people going to see Lord of the Rings without even reading it. Yes, I mean you Vottanator :-D

Kid Rock, Rickoss, Neo-Genetic, Wierd Wonder. Spam up the place a treat. And they are boring. Bloody annoying.

Football. Splendid to moan about.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:09
"possibly impossible"
Moan? mm.....No one reads my topics in Prime any more. I know I'm not online enough, but still, when I've gone to the trouble of writing something that long and get NO replies AT ALL....

*ahem*
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'M DOING MY MATHS HOMEWORK AND I'VE LOST MY BLOODY PENCIL!!!!! ARGHHHHH!
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:12
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ahh, there it is.

Damn bloody pockets...
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:12
Regular
JaCee and MJ as well. Monkeys, the lot of them.

Maths homework! That that deserves quite a few moans.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:16
Yeah, I'll have a moan. My brother is a f****** bas****, who sounds gay, acts gay and probably IS gay. He also is a t**t, and has been unemployed for FOUR MONTHS, even though he could have got any job with his degree. There, much better.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:18
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Holy Spit!

You've just reminded me - I got Geography coursework to be handed in tommorow!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.