GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All moaning in here please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/12/01 at 21:04
Regular
This is a moaning topic. Please feel free to moan about everything and anything you like in here. I, in particular, like to moan, so I'll vent it all here in a convientally viewable place, instead of inconsiderably scattering it around the forums. So, lets get started. First moan please.
Tue 11/12/01 at 05:59
Listen to this sad story.

I'm 20 going on 21 and I thought that since it was about time for college to let out for the winter I would go to a college party, (like sually) and me and my friends or mates got a little, how should I put this, DRUNK. Well, me and my friends decided that it was about time to go home and guess who decided it was there turn to drive. ME.

So, we were going along when I had some pretty blue lights behind me. The officer got out and asked if I had been drinking and of course I said,"No sir" like a moron. Well, of course the officer wasn't crazy so he told me to get out of the car and I said, "Sure." I actually passed all of the tests until he gave me a breathaliser (Spelling unknown) test and that one got me.

So, to make a long story short I got a DUI and now owe all of the money that I was saving up for a Xbox to the state. I see myself as a complete moron and feel like I had to be stupid to drive on the road in that condition. It just makes me mad at myself knowing that I did that.
Tue 11/12/01 at 08:14
Regular
Now that is bad luck.
Tue 11/12/01 at 09:15
Regular
"DS..."
Stryke wrote:
> Now that is bad luck.

I'll 2nd that just to emphasize what bad luck that is.
slik ~_~
Tue 11/12/01 at 09:40
Regular
Everyone learn from solid_rowlett's mistake. Not only can it cost ya a pritty penny...its dangerous too.
Tue 11/12/01 at 14:51
Regular
old people... i don't like old people
not all old people mind, just the ones who insist on going shopping at the same time as me.

ok, you're in the fruit and veg isle and you have no time to be flim flamming around..so what goes and happens? The Blue Rinse Brigade come out in force, every sinlge old person comes out at the same time! anyways fruit and veg.. you're trying to reach for a pepper and there is a huge trolly in the way with some miserable old fart attatched to it they can see you are trying to get to the thing but they insist on standing there ground

WHY?!

now the bread isle..this is where they all join forces and lock their trollies together to make the last stand or something,and THEY MOVE SO SLOW!

gah old people...gah shopping...GAH! shopping and old people

rant over
Tue 11/12/01 at 14:54
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Big frogs are scary. They terrorise the little defenceless frogs. Thats how tree frogs evolved. I think all big frogs should be shot.
Tue 11/12/01 at 14:55
Regular
"DS..."
Mystique wrote:
> old people... i don't like old people
not all old people mind, just the ones
> who insist on going shopping at the same time as me.

ok, you're in the fruit
> and veg isle and you have no time to be flim flamming around..so what goes and
> happens? The Blue Rinse Brigade come out in force, every sinlge old person comes
> out at the same time! anyways fruit and veg.. you're trying to reach for a
> pepper and there is a huge trolly in the way with some miserable old fart
> attatched to it they can see you are trying to get to the thing but they insist
> on standing there ground

WHY?!

now the bread isle..this is where they all
> join forces and lock their trollies together to make the last stand or
> something,and THEY MOVE SO SLOW!

gah old people...gah shopping...GAH!
> shopping and old people

rant over

Could'nt agree more with you, I also find them particulary annoying when walking down the street, Penzance is friggin well packed with them!
slik ~_~
Tue 11/12/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I want to moan about kids.

They're stupid, rubbish at drawing and they scream like girls.
Even the boys.
They have massive, outsized heads and teeter about with dirty faces shouting at each instead of talking.
And in assembly, they all lean forward slightly when they shout "Good Morning"

They are the reason The Teletubbies and Bob The Builder have had number one hits and they charge about Toyz R Us getting in my way.

Stupid, dirty-faced children.
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Yeah well you should see Dorchester. Their main import is old people and their main export is corpses. Coffin industry is massive here. Almost every teenager seems to work in an old-folks home.
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
It's like the walking dead at times. All your missing is a shotgun to beat back these hordes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.