GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Forums Inventions - Prize Award"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/11 at 15:20
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Seem to have a spare prize left over as no decent submissions have been made (of significant quality to warrant a prize) so have launched this.

For a chance to win a Freeola Award (Choice of game up to the value of £45 or Amazon Vouchers worth £30).......

We want you to use your brain! Design anything you wish in relation to the Freeola Forums or Gaming, and the best/funniest submission wins!

What sort of thing are we referring to?

How about a new Freeola Gaming logo? Or motto even?
Don't like that golden trophy at the top of your screen? Then make your own advert.
Think Freeola Chat and Gaming needs a mascot? Get it done!
Anything else you can think of pretty much.......

Bear in mind that we won't be using these submissions on our site, so feel free to be creative and do what you like. It's purely for a bit of fun, so don't worry if your new logo looks like a design by The Rugrats!

Comp will run for 2 weeks, ending Tuesday 8th at midnight.
Max of 3 entries per user.

Submissions can be uploaded to free image hosting sites if you wish or....
All submissions to be sent via my admin/moderator link under my avatar or in my profile page. Feel free to email to games [at] freeolamail [dot] com too if you wish.
Thu 03/02/11 at 19:44
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I had an idea for this, but my graphic design skills are below below par. So no sumbission from me, I'd say.
Thu 03/02/11 at 19:38
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
:( He would've looked stupid red, bit like Andy Carroll I suppose.

And he has 'club feet' ha ha :¬D
Thu 03/02/11 at 18:49
Regular
"How Ironic"
Butch wrote:
Had a look through some of these entries yesterday, some really good stuff coming out of you guys :)

Not sure I get to vote, but I have my favourite already!

Oh, and Chris, 'Freeola-Man' doesn't have club feet.... Surprised you did him blue though, didn't realise you were a secret toffee...

:( He would've looked stupid red, bit like Andy Carroll I suppose.
Thu 03/02/11 at 17:26
"Are you sure?"
Warhunt wrote:
Like what I've seen so far. Don't be afraid to link your images and ideas here if you want. We can start a bit of banter about them if you ain't afraid :P

Besides I'll be putting them on a page soon, so you may as well ;)

Thought a few others might have given it a shot. Seen Chris' drawings, and Hmmm.... technical designs. Would be good candidates.

Have I missed a link for this?

I haven't entered yet so need the inspiration...
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 03/02/11 at 15:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Had a look through some of these entries yesterday, some really good stuff coming out of you guys :)

Not sure I get to vote, but I have my favourite already!

Oh, and Chris, 'Freeola-Man' doesn't have club feet.... Surprised you did him blue though, didn't realise you were a secret toffee...
Tue 01/02/11 at 15:25
Regular
"How Ironic"
Warhunt wrote:
Ahh yes. Weird way of doing it Chris. Submit it officially or I may forget again >_<

Will do. Have been meaning to upload it on to photobucket or something, but it's on the old computer, so will do it later.

What else do you expect on MSPaint? :P
Tue 01/02/11 at 12:40
"possibly impossible"
Don't think mine stands much of a chance, but I thought it was alright!

I'm sure I can think of something else as well.
Tue 01/02/11 at 12:35
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Ahh yes. Weird way of doing it Chris. Submit it officially or I may forget again >_<
Tue 01/02/11 at 12:28
Regular
"I like turtles"
Chris's Freeola Guy is on his avatar

Will try and get a some sort of entry in but as I said I am pretty useless at this kind of thing.
Tue 01/02/11 at 11:50
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
pete_21 wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]pete_21 wrote:
[i]Liking the Freeola Guy Chris.Could totally rob your idea and do the Bring Back Bingo Guy I suppose? :)

I don't know why exactly, but I am aware that mention of the word 'bingo' tends to annoy the staffies? :P[/i]

Really?,didn't know that..........................
[/i]

Butch wrote:
Warhunt wrote:
[i]Want to avoid ideas about how to improve the forums though, otherwise i'll get 100 emails suggesting we bring back Bingo. And that isn't the point.

We really need to get that word added to the 'unacceptable words' table...[/i]

Same thread :P

And yes, it's anything Freeola related (chat and gaming preferred).

Where's your guy Chris? Not seen him so far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.