GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Forums Inventions - Prize Award"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/11 at 15:20
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Seem to have a spare prize left over as no decent submissions have been made (of significant quality to warrant a prize) so have launched this.

For a chance to win a Freeola Award (Choice of game up to the value of £45 or Amazon Vouchers worth £30).......

We want you to use your brain! Design anything you wish in relation to the Freeola Forums or Gaming, and the best/funniest submission wins!

What sort of thing are we referring to?

How about a new Freeola Gaming logo? Or motto even?
Don't like that golden trophy at the top of your screen? Then make your own advert.
Think Freeola Chat and Gaming needs a mascot? Get it done!
Anything else you can think of pretty much.......

Bear in mind that we won't be using these submissions on our site, so feel free to be creative and do what you like. It's purely for a bit of fun, so don't worry if your new logo looks like a design by The Rugrats!

Comp will run for 2 weeks, ending Tuesday 8th at midnight.
Max of 3 entries per user.

Submissions can be uploaded to free image hosting sites if you wish or....
All submissions to be sent via my admin/moderator link under my avatar or in my profile page. Feel free to email to games [at] freeolamail [dot] com too if you wish.
Wed 09/02/11 at 09:38
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Ta lol I thought of the slogan and then had to think of something to design for it. I did very quickly before I left work hence the shoddy face blending.
Tue 08/02/11 at 22:48
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
jubbamhc wrote:
Here is my second entry, it was made especially for Butch

World of Freeola

Excellent jubba, just excellent :¬)
Tue 08/02/11 at 22:22
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Here is my second entry, it was made especially for Butch

World of Freeola
Tue 08/02/11 at 18:11
Regular
"How Ironic"
pete_21 wrote:
Dragonlance wrote:
[i]pete_21 wrote:
[i]This was my effort,had to try something that didn't highlight my serious lack of artistic talent.

You underestimate yourself pete - an excellent piece of work :¬)[/i]

Very kind DL,thank's very much.I seriously do not class myself as even the least bit artistic.I thought for ages before I came up with something that I felt I could actually do.

Still time to get any last minute entries in guys.[/i]

I concur with DL :) My favourite 'visible' entry so far :)
Tue 08/02/11 at 16:41
Regular
"I like turtles"
Dragonlance wrote:
pete_21 wrote:
[i]This was my effort,had to try something that didn't highlight my serious lack of artistic talent.

You underestimate yourself pete - an excellent piece of work :¬)[/i]

Very kind DL,thank's very much.I seriously do not class myself as even the least bit artistic.I thought for ages before I came up with something that I felt I could actually do.

Still time to get any last minute entries in guys.
Tue 08/02/11 at 15:58
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
This was my effort,had to try something that didn't highlight my serious lack of artistic talent.

You underestimate yourself pete - an excellent piece of work :¬)
Tue 08/02/11 at 15:45
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hey,

Its good to be back, I missed you guys. (Factually incorrect but seemed like the nice thing to say)

Hows you all been?
Tue 08/02/11 at 15:36
Regular
"I like turtles"
Nice to see you back around here Jubba,really good efforts there.

This was my effort,had to try something that didn't highlight my serious lack of artistic talent.

Best of luck to all who entered.
Tue 08/02/11 at 15:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice to have you back jubba :¬)

Difficult to choose between them - sterling efforts - you are to be commended.
Tue 08/02/11 at 14:08
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hey guys and gals,

Long time no speak, below are my efforts:

Without background

With background

Hope you're all well

Martin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.