GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Forums Inventions - Prize Award"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/11 at 15:20
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Seem to have a spare prize left over as no decent submissions have been made (of significant quality to warrant a prize) so have launched this.

For a chance to win a Freeola Award (Choice of game up to the value of £45 or Amazon Vouchers worth £30).......

We want you to use your brain! Design anything you wish in relation to the Freeola Forums or Gaming, and the best/funniest submission wins!

What sort of thing are we referring to?

How about a new Freeola Gaming logo? Or motto even?
Don't like that golden trophy at the top of your screen? Then make your own advert.
Think Freeola Chat and Gaming needs a mascot? Get it done!
Anything else you can think of pretty much.......

Bear in mind that we won't be using these submissions on our site, so feel free to be creative and do what you like. It's purely for a bit of fun, so don't worry if your new logo looks like a design by The Rugrats!

Comp will run for 2 weeks, ending Tuesday 8th at midnight.
Max of 3 entries per user.

Submissions can be uploaded to free image hosting sites if you wish or....
All submissions to be sent via my admin/moderator link under my avatar or in my profile page. Feel free to email to games [at] freeolamail [dot] com too if you wish.
Wed 26/01/11 at 10:07
Regular
"And in last place.."
Is it just images that you are looking for or are ideas suitable as well?
Wed 26/01/11 at 09:48
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Images can't be submitted via the thread, and instead should be sent to me using the link in my user profile (or under my avatar), or via uploading to free image hosting sites.

I'll update the original post.
Wed 26/01/11 at 09:10
Regular
"Carpe Diem"
I'm working on an image right now for this. Are entries to be submitted straight into this thread?
Wed 26/01/11 at 06:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Providing I get a break from my coursework, I shall be giving this a go!
Tue 25/01/11 at 19:48
Regular
"How Ironic"
Will be giving this a go! Sounds fantastic :)
Tue 25/01/11 at 19:41
"possibly impossible"
Sounds fun.
Tue 25/01/11 at 17:48
Regular
"Carpe Diem"
Hmm, I might have to give this a go. None of the dragons (Bannatyne, Paphitis etc) will be judging the inventions, I take it?
Tue 25/01/11 at 16:39
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
I really do love the things you come up with to get us involved! Will have to give this a try, once I get some ideas. Have fun everyone.
Tue 25/01/11 at 16:35
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Edited first post. Was going to put a sentence on the end just saying "I'll update with dates etc soon", but clearly forgot.
Tue 25/01/11 at 15:49
Regular
"And in last place.."
Do we have a closing date for entries?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.