GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Forums Inventions - Prize Award"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/11 at 15:20
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Seem to have a spare prize left over as no decent submissions have been made (of significant quality to warrant a prize) so have launched this.

For a chance to win a Freeola Award (Choice of game up to the value of £45 or Amazon Vouchers worth £30).......

We want you to use your brain! Design anything you wish in relation to the Freeola Forums or Gaming, and the best/funniest submission wins!

What sort of thing are we referring to?

How about a new Freeola Gaming logo? Or motto even?
Don't like that golden trophy at the top of your screen? Then make your own advert.
Think Freeola Chat and Gaming needs a mascot? Get it done!
Anything else you can think of pretty much.......

Bear in mind that we won't be using these submissions on our site, so feel free to be creative and do what you like. It's purely for a bit of fun, so don't worry if your new logo looks like a design by The Rugrats!

Comp will run for 2 weeks, ending Tuesday 8th at midnight.
Max of 3 entries per user.

Submissions can be uploaded to free image hosting sites if you wish or....
All submissions to be sent via my admin/moderator link under my avatar or in my profile page. Feel free to email to games [at] freeolamail [dot] com too if you wish.
Mon 14/02/11 at 09:23
Regular
"And in last place.."
A bit late to the party but well done Pete.
Sat 12/02/11 at 22:39
Regular
"How Ironic"
You can have Zanotti on your team ;D
Sat 12/02/11 at 22:20
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL,you have a friend who's a bike racer? all the more reason to join us then! Seriously,I do know who Aaron Zanotti is.He races in British Superbikes in the Evo class (privateer class if you like).Without boring you with all the technical details the class in which he races have a controlled ECU and the bikes generally tend to be a couple of seasons old.There is no way those guys have the machinery to race those running at the front so you can't really compare them TBH.The Evo class is a very professional and extremely hard fought championship and any of the guys racing in it have my respect.
Sat 12/02/11 at 20:57
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
pete_21 wrote:
[i]Anyone fancying another challenge is very welcome to join our Freeola Road Racing Challenge over on the MotoGP thread.

Anyone put off by this because they don't know anything about bikes at all, get involved anyway! I've signed up, as has Butch, and we haven't got a clue what we're doing ;D[/i]

Evening all....don't know anything about MotoGP but did own and ride bikes from 17 until 27....but too many accidents being cleaned-up by careless car drivers and hospitalised twice, made me decide to get a 'shell' around me. (And still no points on my licence :¬D ) However, I do personally know a rider - Arron Zanotti - (always seems to be in the 'bottom-half' of the finish table, but he does try :¬) but I don't think he's MotoGP, but could be wrong :¬(
Sat 12/02/11 at 20:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
pete_21 wrote:
Anyone fancying another challenge is very welcome to join our Freeola Road Racing Challenge over on the MotoGP thread.

Anyone put off by this because they don't know anything about bikes at all, get involved anyway! I've signed up, as has Butch, and we haven't got a clue what we're doing ;D
Sat 12/02/11 at 19:06
Regular
"I like turtles"
Thanks very much for the comments guys and special thanks to Warhunt for running this competition.Hope everyone who participated enjoyed it,hopefully Freeola might something similar in the future? It's only February and I have just realised that I have already doubled my 2010 GAD winning total,result!.Was seriously thinking about getting Bulletstorm,my bro's pre-ordered it and I don't get to see him too much these days so reckon we should have some fun on that.Anyone fancying another challenge is very welcome to join our Freeola Road Racing Challenge over on the MotoGP thread.Join us we don't bite

[S]all that hard! :)[/LINK]
Sat 12/02/11 at 18:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well done pete....told you so :¬) Get yourself a 'bargin'....
Sat 12/02/11 at 17:25
"Are you sure?"
Worthy winner pete_21 well done :¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 12/02/11 at 17:02
Regular
"Carpe Diem"
Well done Pete, a brilliant entry!
Sat 12/02/11 at 15:30
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Well done pete :^D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.