GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Forums Inventions - Prize Award"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/11 at 15:20
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Seem to have a spare prize left over as no decent submissions have been made (of significant quality to warrant a prize) so have launched this.

For a chance to win a Freeola Award (Choice of game up to the value of £45 or Amazon Vouchers worth £30).......

We want you to use your brain! Design anything you wish in relation to the Freeola Forums or Gaming, and the best/funniest submission wins!

What sort of thing are we referring to?

How about a new Freeola Gaming logo? Or motto even?
Don't like that golden trophy at the top of your screen? Then make your own advert.
Think Freeola Chat and Gaming needs a mascot? Get it done!
Anything else you can think of pretty much.......

Bear in mind that we won't be using these submissions on our site, so feel free to be creative and do what you like. It's purely for a bit of fun, so don't worry if your new logo looks like a design by The Rugrats!

Comp will run for 2 weeks, ending Tuesday 8th at midnight.
Max of 3 entries per user.

Submissions can be uploaded to free image hosting sites if you wish or....
All submissions to be sent via my admin/moderator link under my avatar or in my profile page. Feel free to email to games [at] freeolamail [dot] com too if you wish.
Sun 06/02/11 at 15:00
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Just entered.... thought one in particular was hilarious!
Sat 05/02/11 at 23:11
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
I personally like the leopard-skin shorts myself.

Whatever.............
Sat 05/02/11 at 22:48
Regular
"How Ironic"
I personally like the leopard-skin shorts myself.
Sat 05/02/11 at 22:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Forget the colour :¬(
Sat 05/02/11 at 22:10
Fri 04/02/11 at 12:35
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
HighflyerVII wrote:
I had an idea for this, but my graphic design skills are below below par. So no sumbission from me, I'd say.

Remember it isn't about the design only. If I get and idea portrayed by stickmen (badly drawn stickemen even!) I would be happy.

It doesn't even have to be a design. Could be an idea, we have some submissions already following that nature.
Fri 04/02/11 at 12:33
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Would have loved to have put a proper page up for this but I just didn't get the time.

As for inspiration........ you don't need that. You didn't need it for the Xmas avatar and you did a good job there :P
Fri 04/02/11 at 08:57
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Hmmm... wrote:
Have I missed a link for this?

Nope. WH wasn't in yesterday but I know he was looking at this on Wednesday.

Personally, having a page like this while the competition is running could give people inspiration, but it could also put a lot of people off if they see similar ideas (or perceive the ones entered are better) and end up not entering anything at all. Just my two cents...

I imagine a page will be up later today or over the weekend, but don't quote me on it :)
Thu 03/02/11 at 21:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
HighflyerVII wrote:
I had an idea for this, but my graphic design skills are below below par. So no sumbission from me, I'd say.

I wouldn't let that put you off mate,if you have a good idea go for it.I'm hoping technical ability isn't going to count for everything,because if it does then that's me totally screwed!

Anyway,best of luck everyone.Still a few days left to get your entries in.
Thu 03/02/11 at 19:58
Regular
"How Ironic"
Lol right enough taking the urine out of Liverpool, will be submitting another design soon. Might make a Freeola Superhero :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.