GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Forums Inventions - Prize Award"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/11 at 15:20
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Seem to have a spare prize left over as no decent submissions have been made (of significant quality to warrant a prize) so have launched this.

For a chance to win a Freeola Award (Choice of game up to the value of £45 or Amazon Vouchers worth £30).......

We want you to use your brain! Design anything you wish in relation to the Freeola Forums or Gaming, and the best/funniest submission wins!

What sort of thing are we referring to?

How about a new Freeola Gaming logo? Or motto even?
Don't like that golden trophy at the top of your screen? Then make your own advert.
Think Freeola Chat and Gaming needs a mascot? Get it done!
Anything else you can think of pretty much.......

Bear in mind that we won't be using these submissions on our site, so feel free to be creative and do what you like. It's purely for a bit of fun, so don't worry if your new logo looks like a design by The Rugrats!

Comp will run for 2 weeks, ending Tuesday 8th at midnight.
Max of 3 entries per user.

Submissions can be uploaded to free image hosting sites if you wish or....
All submissions to be sent via my admin/moderator link under my avatar or in my profile page. Feel free to email to games [at] freeolamail [dot] com too if you wish.
Sat 12/02/11 at 13:11
Regular
"I like turtles"
OMG!,I'm absolutely gobsmacked thank you all so very much.
Sat 12/02/11 at 12:18
Regular
"How Ironic"
Congrats pete! Was certainly my personal favourite!

Go get yourself a bargain with the prize :D
Sat 12/02/11 at 11:58
"possibly impossible"
Well done Pete!
Sat 12/02/11 at 11:57
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
And the winner is............

pete21 with his ingenious Freeola Simulator

We particularly liked that the guy on the front cover looked like a mix of all the workers in the office 0_o

I will put up a link to all the submissions soon (although most appear to be on here anyway)

Well done to all who took part, was not one I didn't like.
Fri 11/02/11 at 20:24
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pb wrote:
Expect mine is probably near the bottom of the pile.

I liked it anyway.

Never mind 'ALL' - you each had a good shot and scored brilliantly, in my humble estimation. (Graphic Design degree 1974) :¬)
Fri 11/02/11 at 19:21
"possibly impossible"
Expect mine is probably near the bottom of the pile.

I liked it anyway.
Fri 11/02/11 at 18:56
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Dragonlance wrote:
I'll second that :¬)

Thirded! No, wait, I've seen them all already...

Think WH got snowed under with other work this afternoon. I know he is in tomorrow so will gently remind him.
Fri 11/02/11 at 18:43
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
jubbamhc wrote:
Where is this big announcement then? I want to see everybodys contributions

I'll second that :¬)
Fri 11/02/11 at 16:47
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Where is this big announcement then? I want to see everybodys contributions
Fri 11/02/11 at 10:41
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Think we have collectively decided on a winner. Pretty much everyone at Freeola has had a look and liked this one too, so easy for me! :)

Well done to everyone though, quite a good turn out. Everyone in office enjoyed all the entries.

Will announce later today, so we can generate some bitten fingernails (maybe).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.