GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do u think of GTA3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 21:21
Regular
so what do ppl think of gta3? i think it is an amazing game, and the graphics and playablilty and lastability r class. i recommend this game 2 ne1 with a ps2
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:57
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Shadowman, I forgot to say in an earlier post. Tagline man, you need a Tagline!

Edit your details and then you'll really feel part of the forum.
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Shadowman, I know the building as I'd seen the goodies but wasn't aware that there was a package up there.

I haven't tried to get up there but will give it a go tonight and let you know tomorrow.
Wed 12/12/01 at 16:11
Regular
Jive, I do not know whether you can help or if anyone else knows the answer, but I was passing the building across the road from the Dog and B**ch Factory on the other corner from Joey's garage when I noticed a hidden package on the roof along with some other goodies. However I cannot find a way up to it. I have tried using vehicles next to one another as stairs but not are high enough, not the fire engine, coach or even the tank. I have also tried to jump from the roof of the taxi office around the corner but the jump is just too far even running. I do not need many more packages so i would dearly like to get this one if I can.

Any ideas ????
Wed 12/12/01 at 15:56
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ah, I know exactly where you mean for this.

Yeah I can see that the tank is gonna be a bit difficult, tried blowing one up with me rocket launcher, hit is 12 times and it still kept coming. I managed to get it in a corner, got my flamethrower out and tried to fry it instead but the army guys got out and shot me.....will give it another go at some point.
Wed 12/12/01 at 15:21
Regular
At the docks instead of turning right to the boat turn left towards the garage that you deliver the cars to. Just before the containers you will see a overhead magnet. Get out of the car and the magnet will pick it up and place on the other ship. You have to collect all 7 vehicles to get the GTA pickups. The hardest one without the cheat is of course the tank.
Wed 12/12/01 at 15:12
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Triple Rhys wrote:
By the way, if you take a police car,
> FBI car, enforcer, Tank, fire engine, ambulance, and a flatbed or the other big
> army truck... to the docks and let the crane take it onto the ship, when you
> give all seven, you are able to come back and take any of the cars when you like
> (like the garages missions)... its cool...
I got a tank after blowing the army
> apart... awesome...
Now I can just go to the docks and pick one up... put opne
> in my Staunton garage instead though... hahahah.. they have no chance...

I have an FBI car sat in my garage in Staunton, nice car and really don't want to give it up! But if you can get it later will do it.

Where abouts is the crane? In the docks on Portland? Is this the big crane that is near the boat that gets blown up by 8Ball?
Wed 12/12/01 at 14:56
I think u have to complete more missions as the BF was there but I still hadn't done the Diablo car racing mission...

By the way, if you take a police car, FBI car, enforcer, Tank, fire engine, ambulance, and a flatbed or the other big army truck... to the docks and let the crane take it onto the ship, when you give all seven, you are able to come back and take any of the cars when you like (like the garages missions)... its cool...
I got a tank after blowing the army apart... awesome...
Now I can just go to the docks and pick one up... put opne in my Staunton garage instead though... hahahah.. they have no chance...
Wed 12/12/01 at 11:50
Regular
Depending on which way you enter the Car Park, but if you enter the car park from your Hideout side then the buggy should be on your right in the corner. I am not sure if you have to complete any other missions apart from the Killing of Salavatore, i read this on a site somewhere. The times are about right so if it is not there then maybe you need to complete something else.
Wed 12/12/01 at 11:34
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Fangface wrote:
It is the dune buggy and it sits outside the flats you
> picked Misty up from in one of the early missions. I dont know if this will help
> but the car only appeared for me once I had completed the first mission for the
> diablos. Have you completed it yet? It is very difficult later in the game as
> the mafia love taking pot shots at you. Try using the cop car with sirens on as
> it makes it slightly easier

I cant remember where the flats were but if they are by the phone where the Diablos call you then I still haven't seen it.

As for the 1st mission set by the Diablos, do you mean the hack it round the place in a fast car getting to the check points, if so then yes I completed this whilst on the 1st Island.
Wed 12/12/01 at 11:17
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Jive wrote:
> Natbuc wrote:
>Sorry my mistake...apologies to shadowman....i'm rather
> >embarresed now

LOL! Everyone makes them :-) and most people forget about
> them straight away, thankfully!

Shadowman, if you read or anyone else knows
> then please chip in. The BF Injection, I went to the park where you said between
> the correct hours but couldn't see any car, apart from a Stallion which I know
> isn't the one.

The car Joey was working on, is this the blue dune buggy type
> car??

Just so I know what I'm looking for.

It is the dune buggy and it sits outside the flats you picked Misty up from in one of the early missions. I dont know if this will help but the car only appeared for me once I had completed the first mission for the diablos. Have you completed it yet? It is very difficult later in the game as the mafia love taking pot shots at you. Try using the cop car with sirens on as it makes it slightly easier

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.